10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sad day for football. Ronaldo wasnt Even reals best in 2014 - if you prioritize the important matches. Di Maria and modric were better.

And look at the the world team: david luiz, thiago silva, and sorry iniesta? Just Plain nonsense. Its all messed up.

I know whos the better player - so fuck blatter and his friends.

raskolnikov

I honestly dont get all these people on fora who say Messi has been shit for 2 years while Ronaldo is in ongoing godmode for two years.
Its not even close to reality yet somehow its the general consensus.

images

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Ronaldo deserves it this time. He has the score, the Trophies to back his claim. It doesn't matter if he scored in this game or that, that's just cherry picking. The top 3 were all deserving.

raskolnikov

Ronaldo deserves it this time. He has the score, the Trophies to back his claim. It doesn't matter if he scored in this game or that, that's just cherry picking. The top 3 were all deserving.
Since when is 3 goals more a difference maker? Its for Wikipediafans, it should be about performing in big games, influencing your team and your overall play.
Its why players like Inzaghi, Makaay, Van Nistelrooy or Shearer never won a balon d'or.

F

Flavia

I honestly dont get all these people on fora who say Messi has been shit for 2 years while Ronaldo is in ongoing godmode for two years.
Its not even close to reality yet somehow its the general consensus.

images

Wtf? General consensus? Are you sure you read this forum? Your comment can't be more disconnected from reality.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Wtf? General consensus? Are you sure you read this forum? Your comment can't be more disconnected from reality.

If you read carefully he says "fora", plural.
It's true many in other forums think that messi has declined while cristiano is better now. Ofc they don't know better and they don't watch barca regularly, that's why.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's true many in other forums think that messi has declined while cristiano is better now. Ofc they don't know better and they don't watch barca regularly, that's why.

Most of them watch neither Messi nor Ronaldo regularly. They just see the stats, and make their decision off of that, even though it is highly misleading (*cough* Ronaldo's goal streak *cough*).

F

Flavia

10882306_946254592060802_9174818003266508576_n.jpg

I want to thank my family, friends, teammates and fans for their support and congratulate the winner for his great year. Just landed in Barcelona. Looking forward to getting back to training and ready for the next match. A hug.

- LIO

Fora plural? In latin? In english is forums, I assumed it was a typo.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Have to agree with him , you got even People who find him better than the Brazillian Ronaldo becuase he has more goals. And still dont get people who say "Messi has been sh*t for 2 years"

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Have to agree with him , you got even People who find him better than the Brazillian Ronaldo becuase he has more goals. And still dont get people who say "Messi has been sh*t for 2 years"

They only look at stats. Messi didn't score 91 goals? Well he must be on the decline. There are different standards for CR and Messi, and it sucks. CR is compared to current Messi (who is still far better), but Messi is compared to 2012's unearthly Messi.

raskolnikov

10882306_946254592060802_9174818003266508576_n.jpg

I want to thank my family, friends, teammates and fans for their support and congratulate the winner for his great year. Just landed in Barcelona. Looking forward to getting back to training and ready for the next match. A hug.

- LIO

Fora plural? In latin? In english is forums, I assumed it was a typo.

I thought it was the plural form, I do mean other forums outside of this one.

Antimadridista1

He'll win another Ballon D'or, really hope that it will be the next.
If he plays at the same level he actually does, wins at least la Liga and Copa America, there won't be any debate.

Morten

Why wouldnt they? Cristianos career at club level will be far better than Ronaldos, it probably is already. Maybe he is not more talented than the brazilian, but thats something else.

raskolnikov

Why wouldnt they? Cristianos career at club level will be far better than Ronaldos, it probably is already. Maybe he is not more talented than the brazilian, but thats something else.
They say he is better than him. Better makes little sense since Ronaldo was a better more talented footballer than cr7, Henry was as well for example.
Lampard isnt better than Iniesta either despite having greater stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans