10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

disappointed by Messi's votes, they really don't make much sense. Then again goes to show he's not serious about the ceremony, so...perspective.

Much more disappointed with Simeone in third place, although sadly fully expected it.

On a side note, there just needs to be an individual award for best defensive player (GK RB LB CB DM CM)
I still fial to see why some of you are so upset about it.

He voted for Mourinho and so what? He won't leave for Chelsea tomorrow.

Morten

Just curious, who picks the dress Messi wears to ballon dor events? They look pretty ridiculous imo, this one looked almost normal though. But its all good, he looks funny in them.

I

instinct

Just curious, who picks the dress Messi wears to ballon dor events? They look pretty ridiculous imo, this one looked almost normal though. But its all good, he looks funny in them.

IIRC it's Dolce Gabbana

F

Flavia

Yes, it's from dolce and gabbana. But Messi said once he picks the suit himself.

F

Flavia

Messi interview to ESPN Argentina: http://www.espn.com.ar/videohub/video/clipDeportes?id=2273186

Some translated quotes from @fiazhamsath:

Messi: “It was the moment to put a stop to all of this. I was keen to speak out because atmosphere within dressing room had deteriorated.”

Messi: “Everyone was angry things were published that weren't true. We're used to inside info coming out, news always leak from Barça.”

Messi: “But situation was bad and none of us want to see false information or misunderstandings being published as it damages team spirit.”

Messi: “I wanted to talk, I’ve never come out to deny things in the past but I thought it was time that this must be stopped.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans