10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish_Cules

Such a nice video that is. Kinda makes you appreciate how great the two of them are. Obviously I think Messi is on another level, but if Ronaldo's son is a fan of his, then surely we as Barca fans can appreciate Ronaldo's greatness also.

CatalinR10

All of sudden I felt bad cursing Ronaldo (until he starts his next game :lol:). It is this sort of humanistic moments that make you realize that there is much more than just competitive football and rivalry.

cool , now let's see if Ronaldo has the same attitude if Messi wins the next 2 :coffee:

Stric

what did messi and ronalod exactly say?

Messi asked Cristiano's kid something along the lines of "Hey how's it going?" and the kid got shy and moved over, then Cristiano told Messi that his son watched a video of him (about the two of them, actually) online and talked about him.

CatalinR10

You are ruining the moment and the spirit. :lol:

giphy.gif

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
All of sudden I felt bad cursing Ronaldo (until he starts his next game :lol:). It is this sort of humanistic moments that make you realize that there is much more than just competitive football and rivalry.

I've never, ever understood how football fans can curse and hate people they've never met or spoken too, it makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans