10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

ELN60un.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I'm busy and can't watch all games.

Just watched tonight a good part of the last barcelona games I missed and it feels nice to see them playing this good.

I also really like the Suarez, Neymar, Messi chemistry.

You know I'm not among those who thought from the start that Barca would not win anything this season. I was optimistic when people said it was done. I even defended Lucho more than once... :lol:

Maybe Barca will win trophies this year, maybe not. But at least right now it seems believable for more people.

I think you're right. The last few weeks have given us all hope that we could feasibly win some trophies this season if the team is motivated and Lucho sticks with the same tactics for more than 1 game, couple that with Messi in GOAT mode then I'm a bit more hopeful about the season in general.

SeloBarca

Still craploads to work on (defence and mid. mostly mid) to compete for titles this year, or next yer imo. It fees like its up to the front 3 to win them for us.

Neeraj

Meh, I'm so tired of these stats. Although even in these, Messi is superior, it's getting so boring comparing the two. I think anyone who thinks Cristiano is on the same level as Messi is either someone who doesn't watch both of them play and goes by statistics (which I must admit, would include a lot of players and coaches voting in the Golden ball), or is completely biased.

Just watch the two play for gods sake, this isn't a discussion that needs to be had.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Meh, I'm so tired of these stats. Although even in these, Messi is superior, it's getting so boring comparing the two. I think anyone who thinks Cristiano is on the same level as Messi is either someone who doesn't watch both of them play and goes by statistics (which I must admit, would include a lot of players and coaches voting in the Golden ball), or is completely biased.

Just watch the two play for gods sake, this isn't a discussion that needs to be had.

:goodpost:

G

Gasgas

Ronaldo is only better in the air because he's much taller.
No!
Ronaldo actually is good with headers because
1. He has a very good leap. Refer to his goals vs man utd in the ucl, and vs chelsea in the ucl, those are among the boggest leaps around IIRC
2. He has a very good placement of headers, and generally a very good heading technique
3. And being taller doesnt mean anything!
Mathieu, pique are 10 cm or more taller than sergio ramos, thiago silva and vermaelen but we all know who is more likely to score a setpiece in any situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans