10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the big deal is? Faus gave a stupid response to a question, Messi called him out on it, and some random guy conducted an interview saying that in his opinion there was no need for Messi to call him out, so what? Why would that mean that Messi hates our board or that he wants to leave the club or that the club wants to sell him?

The part where Messi essentially calls Faus incompetent and directly says the best club in the world deserves better directors???

Galning

Jamdav is right. If this turns into something big (notice the IF, and it's a big IF) Messi won't be the one going.

JamDav1982

The big deal is the board attacking him for no reason, instead of protecting him. Making him look like a mercenary, wanting more money, when he didn't ask for it.

Just now on twitter I was discussing with a former member of the forum, not cule, telling me this: "I just think you're assuming without much proof that Messi is a complete innocent."

Many people love to make him the bad guy, to portrait him in the worst light possible, and faus comments ensue this. that's the problem.

I dont think he was trying to make Messi seem the bad guy, there would be no reason to do that as Messi is bigger than anyone else at the club including Rosell. Upsetting Messi would not gain anything.

What Faus did was not answer the question in the correct way in shutting down the question immediately and saying there is not an issue as nothing was asked for.

He has been naive rather than vindictive a there is absolutely nothing to gain from anyone going up against Messi.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I dont think he was trying to make Messi seem the bad guy, there would be no reason to do that as Messi is bigger than anyone else at the club including Rosell. Upsetting Messi would not gain anything.

What Faus did was not answer the question in the correct way in shutting down the question immediately and saying there is not an issue as nothing was asked for.

He has been naive rather than vindictive a there is absolutely nothing to gain from anyone going up against Messi.

Did you see Faus' comments? He called Messi "ese señor." I don't know if you know spanish, but when in spanish you are talking about someone and everyone knows who you're talking about and you call him "ese señor," that is a clear disdainful way to refer to someone.
It wasn't necessarily what Faus said, but the manner in which he said it.

F

Flavia

I have no idea why you're such a big fan of this current board, but Faus was totally disrespectful to Messi, when he referred to him as "este señor". That's no way to talk about your best player, implying he wants more money, and then acting like a smartass when he was asked about Neymar. I don't know what faus was trying, but I know what he accomplished, and that was this mess, and pissing Messi off, for nothing. There are already enough problems coming thru the media, to also have more being created by the vp.

Did you see Faus' comments? He called Messi "ese señor." I don't know if you know spanish, but when in spanish you are talking about someone and everyone knows who you're talking about and you call him "ese señor," that is a clear disdainful way to refer to someone.
This.

JamDav1982

I said he did not answer the question in the correct way and he may of thought he was being smart who knows but there is no reason at all he would have been trying to start a war with Messi. He would lose that battle and so would anyone else at the club.

DinhoR10

What's happening to this club? You can't go out and publicly degrade the current king especially when there are clubs who would gladly pay his buyout clause if it meant he would come, the buzz surrounding a transfer like that would immediately make it the most popular/talked about club in the world leaving us with a pile of money and no one to spend it on that cn match up to him.

JamDav1982

I have no idea why you're such a big fan of this current board, but Faus was totally disrespectful to Messi, when eh referred to him as "este señor". That's no way to talk about your best player, implying he wants more money, and then acting like a smartass when he was asked about Neymar. I don't know what faus was trying, but I know what he accomplished, and that was this mess, and pissing Messi off, for nothing. There are already enough problems coming thru the media, to also have more being created by the vp.

I am not a massive fan of the current board and on this occasion I agree one of them is in the wrong and not handeled it the way it should have been to protect Messi.

If a member of the board acts like a dick towards Messi in any way he can go simple as that.

Personally cant see it being done deliberately to start a war with Messi as he cannot gain from that.

That doesnt mean the rest of the things flung at the board dailly on here is correct though.

F

Flavia

I said he did not answer the question in the correct way and he may of thought he was being smart who knows but there is no reason at all he would have been trying to start a war with Messi. He would lose that battle and so would anyone else at the club.

Faus thought he was being smart, by being disrespectful? Okay. There's a video of that press conference, if anything he sounded annoyed about Messi supposedly getting another raise. But if you prefer to ignore all that, suit yourself.

CatalinR10

What's happening to this club? You can't go out and publicly degrade the current king especially when there are clubs who would gladly pay his buyout clause if it meant he would come, the buzz surrounding a transfer like that would immediately make it the most popular/talked about club in the world leaving us with a pile of money and no one to spend it on that cn match up to him.

Club needs money for a new stadium.

JamDav1982

Faus thought he was being smart, by being disrespectful? Okay. There's a video of that press conference, if anything he sounded annoyed about Messi supposedly getting another raise. But if you prefer to ignore all that, suit yourself.

Dont think you understood.

I didnt mean acting 'smart' as in intelligent but smart as in thinking he was being cute or clever about answering the question - hope that makes sense but quite difficult to explain!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

He sounded annoyed and showed his true feelings. He wasn't being smart, infact he was being the opposite of smart. He wasn't naive or taken out of context, he was just dumb and acting self-important.

pawanme10

Just showing the enormity of the situation-

It has made headlines in India, a cricket mad nation in action against South Africa at the moment.
Ridiculous by Faus.

F

Flavia

Dont think you understood.

I didnt mean acting 'smart' as in intelligent but smart as in thinking he was being cute or clever about answering the question - hope that makes sense but quite difficult to explain!

It does, but it didn't sound that way. I can't find the audio anymore, if I do I'll post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans