10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eB6OzAAVFHj[/vine]

I'm worried about his overall form. Really bad timing for bad form, Messi. Wake up!

He might still be in pain. He's not resting, and he doesn't look 100% yet. It's worrying, but no much to do.

anguy

He might still be in pain. He's not resting, and he doesn't look 100% yet. It's worrying, but no much to do.

It just pisses me off when we rest CBs (who can play whole season without rest anyway) and pretty much everyone else, but not our most important player. But Messi is also at fault here. Him pushing the club to let him play in every match is ridiculous. I don't believe he will be subbed today, even if we lead 4-0. Let's grind him to the ground.

L

linetty

He would be rested but we're too reliant on him. Wouldn't see us winning without him today, even though he was supbar.

Hope his subpar performances are only because the aching foot

Messi

He would be rested but we're too reliant on him. Wouldn't see us winning without him today, even though he was supbar.

Hope his subpar performances are only because the aching foot

It could also be that hes (by his standards) subpar performance is not because the foot is still aching but because of the training he has missed being out with a foot injury. Not all dip in form can be turned around by not playing. I dont know why he hasnt been completely godly today, but he is still a massive player in this condition. Some great passes and that goal...

Kohe321

He was clearly pacing himself in this game. Perhaps his foot is not 100% yet either, who knows.

It's funny, the Messi vs. Ronaldo thing seems to be something that the media, fans and Ronaldo care about, not Messi. Had he really cared about beating him in goals, he would not have played at 20% effort like this :lol:

don't want to sound cocky and all, but wasn't it clear as day that messi wouldn't be ready for the celta game, and that him playing it in spite of his injury + midweek game was never going to be a cool performance by his standards ?

Classy goal though. Real nice.

Alik

don't want to sound cocky and all, but wasn't it clear as day that messi wouldn't be ready for the celta game, and that him playing it in spite of his injury + midweek game was never going to be a cool performance by his standards ?
Exactly. Which is why I hoped he would at least be subbed out. It's ridiculous how we'd rather prolong his recovery, instead of making sure he's ready for the toughest month of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans