10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

By the end of the season Messi will have played >95% of our games and all of them full 90 minutes :facepalm:

Chong Li

He clearly took a rest while playing the whole 90 minutes.

Decided the game with an absolute golazo and then went into standby mode to save energy for the important games coming up.

What more can we ask from him?

Alik

He clearly took a rest while playing the whole 90 minutes.

Decided the game with an absolute golazo and then went into standby mode to save energy for the important games coming up.

What more can we ask from him?

To accept being taken off. :shrug:

Antimadridista1

CCF3SzUWAAAvPGt.jpg

raskolnikov

I still feel it would have been better to rest him the last 2 games if he wasnt fully fit, definitely against Celta.
Problem is he throws a tantrum whenever subbed or on the bench and has to much power to be called out on it.
Hope it doesnt mean he will be burned out quicker due to him playing so much and never resting.

Mido

I still feel it would have been better to rest him the last 2 games if he wasnt fully fit, definitely against Celta.
Problem is he throws a tantrum whenever subbed or on the bench and has to much power to be called out on it.
Hope it doesnt mean he will be burned out quicker due to him playing so much and never resting.

I am more than sure Enrique would approve what you say. But we all know what happened when he had the courage to give him a little rest...

L

linetty

Imortant golazo to open the scoring but it really was quiet game for Messi standards.
Yeah... We need him on top of his game on the weekend, probably the most important game left in Liga coming up

doublehh03

The injury isn't worsened with more playing. It will heal naturally. Messi knows his importance to the team. He's still contributing, just not up to his standards. He'll be fine.

Alik

The injury isn't worsened with more playing. It will heal naturally. Messi knows his importance to the team. He's still contributing, just not up to his standards. He'll be fine.

Of course it will heal. The point is it would heal faster if he weren't playing every 4 days.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
His game was dissapointing yesterday, oh well great goal :messi:
Hopefully he will score a hattrick against Sevilla, they are his favourite victims after all, I don't want to see ronaldo be pichichi again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans