10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegod

i really wonder what the fitness coaches are doing with him, he nearly dies after a 40 meter run in a game where he runs max 9k.

bismp

Whichever way you put it, he is pretty selfish when it comes to playing time (it's most likely because he's looking for goals). He wants to play every game and that has been evident for years now. Goals mean a lot to him, just recently he said he would not speak to anyone for 2-3 days if he missed a chance (but that with the birth of his son, he's become a lot more mature)
That's the point.He should understand that playing 90 minutes in every match doesn't help him score

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Whichever way you put it, he is pretty selfish when it comes to playing time (it's most likely because he's looking for goals). He wants to play every game and that has been evident for years now. Goals mean a lot to him, just recently he said he would not speak to anyone for 2-3 days if he missed a chance (but that with the birth of his son, he's become a lot more mature)

Still Messi-Bashing I see .. :)

F

Flavia

Maybe it's LE payback for Messi causing trouble during winter. Think about it. The rumours are he made fuss after the loss, that he did not start. So now LE grinds him for 90 minutes in every match to show him who's the boss. Messi would maybe like to be subbed now when he's tired, but LE let's him play 90 minutes and if Leo complains about it he'll just look stupid after that post Sociedad incident.

I think you're onto something :sherlock:

dakt

It's heartbreaking to see him just walk like that...might be a showcase of what is about to come. He's getting older and its affecting his stamina and we must embrace it.

Barcalove

Banned
The point is, we need 100% Messi in the next hard matches, and playing him every match can give him an serious injury, i know he can save some energy when on pit, but he cant save 100% of energy, he already did that many times.
Messi can be good, even tired, but he can be 1000x better if fresh

bismp

It is just inevitable.Years pass and some day,whether we like it or not,Messi won't be the most vital player in our team.
Maybe we are slowly approaching that day.As i have said in a previous post,Ney and Suarez have shown up much more in big games than him.The only big games that he truly was amazing were both the MC games,the first PSG game and the first Atleti game

Barcalove

Banned
This isnt bashing, we all know what Messi can do, we know his potential to be a huge match killer and he already made sooo much in this season, thats why i think he deserves some rest, not because he are playing bad(because he isnt), but because he can do muuuch better if he rest some matches.

This is like a having a beast racing horse, that can win every race, but if you race every day, sometime his body will start to be tired and will performe worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans