10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
That's why I think a player like Chicharito can be a good investment. He may not be on the same level as say Suarez or Lewa, but when it comes to his finishing & instincts inside the box he's as good as any. That, and the fact that he's a cheap, realistic option – compared to the other players mentioned – who also happens to be a great team player (has a humble personality & worth ethic & won't mind sitting on the bench). So I think it makes both tactical and financial sense to consider him as a potential player for our plan B.

I'd prefer if we could get Klose or Oscar Cardozo. Just my two cents.

raskolnikov

Getting tired of the constant whining, people expect Messi to score hattricks and destroy teams every game. Even if he plays well while being attacked by 5 players the whole game people still blame him.

G

Gascav

He plays too selfish, tries too hard and ignores others. No wonder the team was doing great when he was away and when he was playing as a playmaker. Yesterday was awful selfish of him, trying to do it himself ame score, shooti when there are open players to pass to. You know what, sometimes i dont think it is such a bad idea, yes it may hurt, but if it will make the team better, and all players playing for the team then i am okay
I mean selling messi may get us a lot of cash to bolster the squad in ALL areas.
The squad will be
GK ter stegen, moya
RB carlos martinez, montoya
CB benatia,balanta,bartra,pique
LB alba, adriano
DM busquets, luiz gustavo
CM vidal,xavi, oliver torres,
CAM iniesta, cesc, rafinha
LWF neymar, pedro
CF jackson martinez, gilardinho
RWF sanchez,pedro,

25 players, a complete squad with all variants in the game and can play tiki taka and also the style tata is trying to impose, but since this is barca, we may end up with ter stegen only

F

Flavia

People play too much FM, and really believe this board, if Messi were sold, would spend all the money in players... :lol:

And Messi replaced by Gilardino... Dear god.

Yannick03

He plays too selfish, tries too hard and ignores others. No wonder the team was doing great when he was away and when he was playing as a playmaker. Yesterday was awful selfish of him, trying to do it himself ame score, shooti when there are open players to pass to. You know what, sometimes i dont think it is such a bad idea, yes it may hurt, but if it will make the team better, and all players playing for the team then i am okay
I mean selling messi may get us a lot of cash to bolster the squad in ALL areas.
The squad will be
GK ter stegen, moya
LB alba, adriano
LWF neymar, pedro
RWF sanchez,pedro,

25 players, a complete squad with all variants in the game and can play tiki taka and also the style tata is trying to impose, but since this is barca, we may end up with ter stegen only

The first player ever who gets criticized for trying to hard. 1 goal and 1 assist, what do you want him more to do ? It's the defense that should be blamed for conceding 3, not Messi for scoring only 2.

F

Flavia

The first player ever who gets criticized for trying to hard. 1 goal and 1 assist, what do you want him more to do ? It's the defense that should be blamed for conceding 3, not Messi for scoring only 2.

Yeah, same stuff every time a game is lost.

CatalinR10

No wonder the team was doing great when he was away

Ok , so lets see what the mighty Barca has done while Leo was injured :

Lost against Ajax even though Ajax had 10 players on the field.

Lost against Athletic Bilbao.

Won against Granada ( 14'th place )

Won against Villareal (5'th place )

Won against Getafe ( 12 place )

Won against Elche ( 15'th place )

Yeah the team was so great without Messi that we lost 2 games , and won against teams who are in the midle and botom position of the league. Outstanding really .

The squad will be
GK ter stegen, moya
LB alba, adriano
LWF neymar, pedro
RWF sanchez,pedro

Good ideea selling Messi so we could get Moya , Carlos Martinez , Benatia , Balanta , Luis Gustavo , Vidal , Oliver Torres , Jackson Martinez , Gilardinho.

With that team we won't even have a chance against Real Madrid and Atl Madrid to win the title , or the CL.

Messi is the main reason we won so many trophies in the last years. If it weren't for him , we wouldn't even made it in the CL competition when Real won the title 2 years ago.

He has 5 goals and 5 assists this year without having played full minutes but sure , it's not enough for you guys.

He can't penetrate a wall of 11 players ? My God why do we even keep him anymore . It's clear he sucks even though he still scored 1 and gave 1 assist in the game, who cares about that.

Some of you disgust me. In yesterday's chat most of you were bigger drama quens that women.

You should go fuck yourselves for being spoiled brats.

Also , watch this cool trick

anY1Z2o_460sa_v1.gif

G

Gascav

What i meant by trying too hard is that he tries too hard to score himself, and ignores other players. It is like he is playing for himself. I liked how he played in the previous matches. Making plays and making others better. Trying to dribble and shoot pasr 5 players while there is someone open and with a clear sight of goal cant be right

G

Gascav

I dont think you quite got my point. I was not happy with how he played yesterday and not him as a player. Zero movement without the ball, poor defensive contribution, trying to dribble and shoot when passing was the best option, demanding for the ball. And if you observe carefully, had he pressed may be valencia's second goal of 19 passes would have been stopped.
If he starts giving his best for the team and not for his own personal glory then there is no problem. He was so good for the team in the previous matches since he came back. I dont know what happened to him. And those suggestions were just showing what we could gain if we sold him.
Yes he might have played a big part in our past wins. But barca must go on. We love players like xavi, puyol. We loved dinho, deco but when it is time to go or retire then it will have to be that way. Barca will not stop winning titles once Messi retires fir instance. No player is bigger than the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans