10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gascav

Lost against valencia

I said i put the wrong player there. I meant cardozo

And you are not even getting my point!!!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know, I was responding to him in a similar manner in which he was trying to make a point.

Well, the two are very different. It is one thing for someone to argue that Messi playing causes us to lose games, it is another thing to pin the blame on Messi simply because the few games he played for us we drew or lost. Very different things.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
And you are not even getting my point!!!

No one cares about your point. You're coming here suggesting that we sell Messi. I mean, do you think people will take you seriously after spewing stupid nonsense like that here?

G

Gascav

The idea of selling messi isnt as bad as people are putting it and that we can bolster our squad immensely, our team will not be a one man team anymore, and we will have a Cf who can press and offer in defence

footyfan

Calma, calma
Well, the two are very different. It is one thing for someone to argue that Messi playing causes us to lose games, it is another thing to pin the blame on Messi simply because the few games he played for us we drew or lost. Very different things.

Don't really care tbh, it's all about the World Cup this season. Detaching oneself from the league results gives you an entirely different take on things. This is why it may look like I'm trolling so much.

No one cares about your point. You're coming here suggesting that we sell Messi. I mean, do you think people will take you seriously after spewing stupid nonsense like that here?

I think it's more like your reading comprehension skills (along with most on the forum) are poor. He's not suggesting to sell Messi, he's saying the future does not have to be so bleak without him. It's not like other clubs are not winning without him in their team, and it's not like we stopped winning once Ronaldinho left.

On another note, you expect people to take you seriously, when you "spew stupid nonsense" as "Thiago > Peak Xavi" :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't really care tbh, it's all about the World Cup this season. Detaching oneself from the league results gives you an entirely different take on things. This is why it may look like I'm trolling so much.

I think it's more like your reading comprehension skills (along with most on the forum) are poor. He's not suggesting to sell Messi, he's saying the future does not have to be so bleak without him. It's not like other clubs are not winning without him in their team, and it's not like we stopped winning once Ronaldinho left.

On another note, you expect people to take you seriously, when you "spew stupid nonsense" as "Thiago > Peak Xavi" :lol:
Big difference between peak Xavi and current Xavi, don't you think? :wave:

You're seriously going to defend someone that wants to replace Messi with Gilardino? :lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Big difference between peak Xavi and current Xavi, don't you think? :wave:

You're seriously going to defend someone that wants to replace Messi with Gilardino? :lol:

You just said in the Bayern thread that Thiago is better than Xavi in his prime.

I'm not defending him, I'm defending his idea. Just FYI, Spain comfortably won the Euros with Torres as the main striker. It is not impossible for Barcelona to win without Messi, he would get us atleast 250 million euros. You lot are talking like Barcelona are finished once Messi retires.

I personally wouldn't sell Messi, but I'm not going to cry if he leaves.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The idea of selling messi isnt as bad as people are putting it and that we can bolster our squad immensely, our team will not be a one man team anymore, and we will have a Cf who can press and offer in defence

OK, I don't think you should be cussed simply because you wanted to sell Messi. I just want to know, why?

Is it because he is causing the team to lose games? Is it because he is not scoring and assisting enough for you? Just why? Simply because selling him will generate a lot of cash? Only from the monetary perspective?

G

Gascav

Just because it is a conflicting idea, doesnt make it nonsense! I believe ideas should be cherished, analysed carefully, weighed and not just thrown away just because we do not like them

Wow! You seem to be the only one here who read my post and understood it. I said, it wouldnt be such a bad idea as we make it to be, and people are saying that i am suggesting we sell messi

I said CF: jackson martinez and cardozo. I corrected the gilardinho part

This is where we should have started, and i have not said that we should sell him. I am saying it wouldnt be that bad as we think if we sell him. A big difference there

jamrock

i would think about selling him too, tata has tried to build a team that doesn't rely on the best player ever and thus his return has unbalance the team and we will take away to adjust back to his presence in the team due to tata's tactics, so sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans