10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I dont think you quite got my point. I was not happy with how he played yesterday and not him as a player. Zero movement without the ball, poor defensive contribution, trying to dribble and shoot when passing was the best option, demanding for the ball. And if you observe carefully, had he pressed may be valencia's second goal of 19 passes would have been stopped.
If he starts giving his best for the team and not for his own personal glory then there is no problem. He was so good for the team in the previous matches since he came back. I dont know what happened to him. And those suggestions were just showing what we could gain if we sold him.
Yes he might have played a big part in our past wins. But barca must go on. We love players like xavi, puyol. We loved dinho, deco but when it is time to go or retire then it will have to be that way. Barca will not stop winning titles once Messi retires fir instance. No player is bigger than the team

The "no player is bigger" bs. And all that because he just had an assist and a goal yesterday. Messi was not the reason Barça lost. The whole team was bad. He was actually the best player, as he contributed to 2 goals. He surely can improve and he's not 100% yet clearly, but your complaints are nonsensical.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
To be fair he playsnfor italian NT, so he cant be that bad

You're right, he's not that bad. He's worse.

If Italy had played a decent striker instead of him in the Confederations Cup semifinal last summer, they would have won easily, instead of loosing on penalties.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Gilardino :lol:

But seriously I'm not happy with Messi. Compare this season to 2012 or even last year. Not nearly as good. I'm not talking about stats either I'm talking an out overall contribution.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I find it strange that some of you are using the 3 goals we conceded as an excuse to dismiss the obvious, we lost because Messi didn't outscore the other team. He's just Messing around.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I find it strange that some of you are using the 3 goals we conceded as an excuse to dismiss the obvious, we lost because Messi didn't outscore the other team. He's just Messing around.

I know right. What happened to the performances that he had against Deportivo la Coruna in the 5-4 last year. Unacceptable drop in performance from Messi. #MessiOut

/s :troll:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Ok , so lets see what the mighty Barca has done while Leo was injured :

Lost against Ajax even though Ajax had 10 players on the field.

Lost against Athletic Bilbao.

Won against Granada ( 14'th place )

Won against Villareal (5'th place )

Won against Getafe ( 12 place )

Won against Elche ( 15'th place )

Yeah the team was so great without Messi that we lost 2 games , and won against teams who are in the midle and botom position of the league. Outstanding really .

Good ideea selling Messi so we could get Moya , Carlos Martinez , Benatia , Balanta , Luis Gustavo , Vidal , Oliver Torres , Jackson Martinez , Gilardinho.

With that team we won't even have a chance against Real Madrid and Atl Madrid to win the title , or the CL.

Messi is the main reason we won so many trophies in the last years. If it weren't for him , we wouldn't even made it in the CL competition when Real won the title 2 years ago.

He has 5 goals and 5 assists this year without having played full minutes but sure , it's not enough for you guys.

He can't penetrate a wall of 11 players ? My God why do we even keep him anymore . It's clear he sucks even though he still scored 1 and gave 1 assist in the game, who cares about that.

Some of you disgust me. In yesterday's chat most of you were bigger drama quens that women.

You should go fuck yourselves for being spoiled brats.

Also , watch this cool trick

anY1Z2o_460sa_v1.gif

:lol: Y U gotta b so mad bru?

Since Messi came back:

Drew against Atletico (2nd)
Drew against Levante (9th)
Won against Malaga (14th)
Drew against Valencia (10th)

Not a lot better when you think about it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well that would be ideal, wouldn't it now? Let's get Moses too to replace shitty Alexis on that right flank too.

Don't forget, we're getting Nani to replace Neymar and Antonio Valencia to replace Pedro. As for Tello, we'll keep Tello; he's world class. :pep:

NotInHere

Yeah this Leo is nothing like his previous versions, hopefully he gets there some day because that's who I fell in love with (no homo). Or he might wait to unleash it in the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans