10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Well , he kind of did last season , and the season before that.

No he didn't. For every good goal it is a good pass that precedes it. Take the 2009 CL Final for example. People talk about Messi's great header, but few noticed Xavi's incredible cross that led to it.

Mitchell1978

The ambition of the entire team has dropped, I believe Pep said he couldn't motivate the players anymore. The hunger for trophies begins to die after you win so much I guess.

Which is perfectly normal really, these things go in cycles, it was clear back in 11-12 that the team had issues in defence and the board has done nothing in 2 years and these issues have only gotten bigger.

Stric

No he didn't. For every good goal it is a good pass that precedes it.

Wow, belittling Messi's achievements has really reached new heights. At least now I'm absolutely certain what your agenda is, so I won't bother taking your statements into account for a second.

If there's one scorer that statement almost entirely doesn't apply to, it's Messi. Enjoy.

[youtube]603JM1adqRA[/youtube]

Last edited:
F

Flavia

No he didn't. For every good goal it is a good pass that precedes it. Take the 2009 CL Final for example. People talk about Messi's great header, but few noticed Xavi's incredible cross that led to it.

Lol. Kinda impossible to ignore a cross in a header goal. I agree with Stric. No problem in criticizing, but that's a whole new level.

Kerrybai

He got his usual bashing in the chat. I only the second half but in a game where our tactics were stone age I think he did well, easily our best attacker. He tried hard today.

BarcaGirl

If anyone dares to blame Messi for today's loss as well, I will cut you bitch! :angry:

He was one of our better players tonight.

F

Flavia

He ran and tried a lot today. Still it won't help, if the team is bad as a whole. Tactics, gameplan, the psychological aspect... everything is bad right now.
No one can even score. So much close chances tonight, from Neymar and Iniesta... It's a really bad patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans