10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agri

so excited to see him play, hope he gets a few mins vs Elche

I'm imagining Messis comeback will be a bit of a cliché. An insane one at that. Like he had to go home to find himself again... and all that stereotypic movie things.

I most certainly don't want this to come step by step, like Tata starting of by giving him 2 last minutes against Elche. Should be no need for that. Either he is ready to play 90 mins, or you don't let him play the match at all. I want to see the results, because I don't think all this training is was just to get fit and heal the injury.

L

linetty

President Rosell will next week meet with Messi's father Jorge to start talks on a new contract, which will include a payrise. [sport]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
President Rosell will next week meet with Messi's father Jorge to start talks on a new contract, which will include a payrise. [sport]

I don't know how I am feeling about this. On one hand I am happy that Leo is staying, on the other hand I felt he kinda shot himself in the foot by saying no one asked to negotiate a new contract and here we are.

Ghosting

I don't know how I am feeling about this. On one hand I am happy that Leo is staying, on the other hand I felt he kinda shot himself in the foot by saying no one asked to negotiate a new contract and here we are.
To be fair, he and his team may not have asked for a new contract, this smells of Rossell being scared that they are gonna upset him so are throwing more money at him to keep him happy. Of course I could be wrong.

ricknattery

To be fair, he and his team may not have asked for a new contract, this smells of Rossell being scared that they are gonna upset him so are throwing more money at him to keep him happy. Of course I could be wrong.

Marca is reporting that Rosell will offer a pay rise but also asks Messi to share his image rights(which goes fully to Messi right now). Of course its Marca but being Rosell anything is possible.

MessiNeymar

I posted this on the 12th of December is Guillem Balagué right?

A very interesting interview with Guillem Balagué if you have not heard it.that`s were i heard Neymar on more money than Messi.
Interview starts at 14:30 - 15:00 and the Neymar on more than Messi is at 23.45 in the interview.
http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1386594000#

I don't understand why this is such a big deal. Obviously Messi deserves to be the best paid player but we should not worry about him leaving about it, all this will be over and done with within a month and Messi will be scoring goals for fun again until he retires in Argentina

KhaledBarca

BcvfqeyCAAAFAug.png:large

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Marca is reporting that Rosell will offer a pay rise but also asks Messi to share his image rights(which goes fully to Messi right now). Of course its Marca but being Rosell anything is possible.

I hope this will not upset Messi and create more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans