10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKnowitAlll

I don't care if his benched, as long as he gets minutes to play, if he doesn't get minutes, something is going on..

no .. if he doesnt play vs atletico it means the medical staff doesnt think he's ready.

suddenly everyone knows better than the management... if they dont get what they want... " -insertname- out"

NotInHere

no .. if he doesnt play vs atletico it means the medical staff doesnt think he's ready.

suddenly everyone knows better than the management... if they dont get what they want... " -insertname- out"
So something is not wrong if he doesn't get minutes in one of our most important matches this season? So when is he gonna play according to you?

and you just proved my point, something is going on if Tata and his management still don't think his ready after all the recuperation he did.

serghei

Exactly, yeah lets leave Leo out for more matches just for the heck of it.. injuries are not foreseen, they happen at any time.

Atletico away is the kind of match in which you have to give 100% to win. IMO the match will be just as hard as a clasico these days. If Messi is not fit enough to give his best effort, if he's not able to do pressing like his colleagues for instance, than he should not start. Simple as that. Besides, we have solutions, we're not desperate for him to play at any costs. A front line of Pedro - Neymar - Alexis will look great on paper and on field too.

Stric

Exactly, yeah lets leave Leo out for more matches just for the heck of it.. injuries are not foreseen, they happen at any time.

What the hell are you even talking about?

Messi came back from Argentina just a few days ago and only took part in a few training sessions with the team. Of course he doesn't have the green light yet, despite being healthy. Playing is not only a matter of being healthy.

NotInHere

What the hell are you even talking about?

Messi came back from Argentina just a few days ago and only took part in a few training sessions with the team. Of course he doesn't have the green light yet, despite being healthy. Playing is not only a matter of being healthy.
You said match fitness, so I said in order to get match fitness he needs to play some minutes before the Atletico game, that's what I meant.

NotInHere

Atletico away is the kind of match in which you have to give 100% to win. IMO the match will be just as hard as a clasico these days. If Messi is not fit enough to give his best effort, if he's not able to do pressing like his colleagues for instance, than he should not start. Simple as that. Besides, we have solutions, we're not desperate for him to play at any costs. A front line of Pedro - Neymar - Alexis will look great on paper and on field too.
If he plays against Getafe, he will most likely come in as a sub, I think he'll be fit enough to play a half against Atletico. If he doesn't get any minutes from here will the Atletico game, well, I wouldn't really know what to say, just that he'll probably be out for more than what we anticipated, a scenario that I wouldn't like to see.

NeyMesSis

So from here till the Atletico game, will he only have 3 training sessions? I'm talking about him getting ready for the Atletico game, not against Elche... Wow

We want him for the cl knockout stages an the classico and the next 4 seasons.. when he isn't ready he shouldn't play s atletico. its very hard in calderon

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tata: "Messi has trained well, and looks good physically and mentally, but I don't know if he'll be able to play against Atleti." [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans