10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

While his movement was very poor he was certainly marked tightly. They didn't put 3 players directly on him but they cut off any space he might usually have. They played boxed him out and isolated him from his team mates.
I think lvg game plan started out like that with De Jong glued to Messi's hip but as the game went on and Messi's stamina faded, so to did the man marking and pressure on him. The 2nd half he was left alone for better parts.

F

Flavia

10494846_834858353200427_5772715632175035061_n.jpg

Leo Messi

Mañana jugaremos el partido más importante de nuestras vidas con esta camiseta. Mis sueños y mis ilusiones se están viendo cumplidos gracias al trabajo y el sacrificio de todo un plantel que lo ha dado todo desde el primer día y que ha creído que se podía. Y por nuestra gente, los argentinos, que nos han traído hasta aquí. Pero el sueño no ha acabado, ¡mañana queremos ganar y estamos preparados para ello! #VamosArgentina #allin

Tomorrow, we will play the most important match of our lives for our country. My dreams and my hopes are being fulfilled due to the hard work and sacrifice of a team that has given everything from match one. We knew it was possible. Our people, the Argentineans, they have carried us here. But the dream is not over yet, tomorrow we want to win and we are ready! #VamosArgentina #allin

- LIO
— em Rio de Janeiro.

King Leo

Banned

Leo Messi

Mañana jugaremos el partido más importante de nuestras vidas con esta camiseta. Mis sueños y mis ilusiones se están viendo cumplidos gracias al trabajo y el sacrificio de todo un plantel que lo ha dado todo desde el primer día y que ha creído que se podía. Y por nuestra gente, los argentinos, que nos han traído hasta aquí. Pero el sueño no ha acabado, ¡mañana queremos ganar y estamos preparados para ello! #VamosArgentina #allin

Tomorrow, we will play the most important match of our lives for our country. My dreams and my hopes are being fulfilled due to the hard work and sacrifice of a team that has given everything from match one. We knew it was possible. Our people, the Argentineans, they have carried us here. But the dream is not over yet, tomorrow we want to win and we are ready! #VamosArgentina #allin

- LIO
— em Rio de Janeiro.

amen

NotInHere

You just have to be happy for the guy I guess, even though some of us have been disappointed wiith his performances, this is where he saw himself one day and his finally in that stage.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah mate their is a difference between pointing out his lack of movement and calling him lazy. He was obviously not saving himself for the World Cup or not trying, clearly he wants to win this tournament but he's suffering serious fatigue issues. His fitness appears to have left him... it really sucks as we all wanted to see him at his best in Brazil but shits happens when you suffer injuries and play football at the highest level from a very young age.

Well put Kerry. My biggest fear is that even though Messi has still got the talent and the skills to be the best, his physical condition will not sustain him being at the top level any more. Worst case scenario would be that he will decline rather quickly and have a much shorter professional career than most other footballers.

I pray that they find out what's going on with his physical condition and fitness and address it as quickly as possible. Things shouldn't be that bad that they are irreversible. The world can't afford to see Messi going down that route. I hope to see Messi playing well into his 30's and play well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Leo Messi

- LIO
— em Rio de Janeiro.

Messi, I hope you will truly give your 120% tomorrow, play the game of your life and lead Argentina to the final victory.

We have your back.

King Leo

Banned
Messi, Mascherano and Levezzi in today's practice using the RIO match ball

more than 42,000 people traveld in the last 48 hrs from all parts of Argentina to support the Albiceleste
11bntbd.jpg

dakt

Just got back form the wedding and had check in here.
Go Leoooooooooooooooo!!!! You are the greatest I have ever seen no matter what happens, but this pimps what the formality. You practically brought Argentina this far, but
if that magic can burst again somehow to shut my doubts and many others to see that Messi era happen again. Vamos Messi. Visca Barca.
536209-749773b4-f528-11e3-83ca-a3d83c3c745e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans