10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
But history means nothing. History is to be made.

13012Calmdownbro.gif

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I have no idea why non-Agentinians are nervous. Your team isn't playing.

Watching the WC is more fun when your country isn't there to embarrass you. Damn you Scotland!

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

I have no idea why non-Agentinians are nervous. Your team isn't playing.

Watching the WC is more fun when your country isn't there to embarrass you. Damn you Scotland!

Because Messi has done so much for us and is already the best player or at least one of the best players ever depending on who you ask. I'm incredibly happy Argentina made it to the final and nobody can take that away from Messi now. However, there will be a big difference to the Messi haters whether he won a world cup or lost the final. This is his moment to cement his legacy and become the greatest on the grandest stage of all.

Maata

Well am i the only one supporting Germany in the final? Im a Barca and Messi fan but im a fan of Germany national team.... so either way im happy and sad whoever wins the final. Happy for Germany and sad for Messi or Happy for Messi and sad about Germany :D Hope its going to be a spectacular Final.

F

Frejsgodes

This is his moment to cement his legacy and become the greatest on the grandest stage of all.

lol @ thinking Messi winning this WC will change anything for the Messi haters. They most certainly will not accept him as the greatest if he wins.

They've already created a new narrative. That Messi hasn't been carrying Argentina like Maradona did, that Messi hasn't been nearly as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans