10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Thats really a bad example to give tbf. We are not Liverpool. Expectations are higher here. And hes not only talking about trophies. If Messi gave his all and worked hard ppl wouldnt complain this much even if we didnt win anything.

Barca did a research on Messi's knees years' back that found out if he runs too much, it works against him.(fatigue depends on his work rate) It was a very detailed research. Guardiola even mentioned about it several times. He has unique physical structure and it hugely depends on how you play him. That's why Pep used him in a marginal way.Bring back Pep's football, give him a 9, which by the way he has now, that way he won't have to draw back just to get the freaking ball and you will have your results. In the meantime, even if had to face the opposite of all these, he was still a major player for Barca last season and same with WC.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As much as I loved him I now hate him .

He is harming the team he is playing for, there is something serious with him that we don't know anything about he is finish as a player .

Come on its the biggest game any player life and messi is walking around.

And when you thought people couldnt get more ridiculous, your sir proved us wrong.

Congrats, you're the winner of a new fridge!

*claps, claps, claps*

I

instinct

I'm still sooo happy about this victory. Me and my friends celebrated like we were the champions. Absolutely awesome feeling.

However, my honest respect to Messi. It's crazy how people behave when he gets the ball. Everytime he got it my friends said ''noo noooo noooo''. It was stunning. He is the best player in the world and was the most dangerous player today. He can't do it all by himself. He missed a great chance but that's it. Unbelievable player. I love him.

This picture is epic:

BsdgN12CIAAHmCY.jpg

VAMOS MESSI!!!!

serghei

We should expect more effort but Messi will never be the type of player who runs more then 10 km in a match like Koke, his muscles just aren't built for constant effort.

Nobody expects him to be a working horse like Koke. But I don't expect him to walk 90% of the time either. If you're fine with that, then we must have different views about football.

Mitchell1978

Barca did a research on Messi's knees years' back that found out if he runs too much, it works against him.(fatigue depends on his work rate) It was a very detailed research. Guardiola even mentioned about it several times. He has unique physical structure and it hugely depends on how you play him. That's why Pep used him in a marginal way.Bring back Pep's football, give him a 9, which by the way he has now, that way he won't have to draw back just to get the freaking ball and you will have your results.

This has been mentioned many times, i'm suprised some people here still don't know this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know that. That's why I should keep my mouth shut next time and post :worthy: Messi al the time.

No, you shouldn't keep your mouth shut, serghei. It is just that you are always critical of him (granted you are right most of the time) and seldom do we see you give him credit.

Look, nobody likes seeing him walking. But most of us still appreciate him for what he does for us. You are just too critical, nothing short of a peak Messi will please you, it seems.

Mitchell1978

No, you shouldn't keep your mouth shut, serghei. It is just that you are always critical of him (granted you are right most of the time) and seldom do we see you give him credit.

Look, nobody likes seeing him walking. But most of us still appreciate him for what he does for us. You are just too critical, nothing short of a peak Messi will please you, it seems.

Thats because its obvious he (and some others) has a clear agenda.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Well, while I'm truly extatic right now that you can all adress me as "Mr. World Champion" from now on, I can't be happy for Barca's sake. This was everything he wanted and the only trophy he lacked. If he had won it he would have returned to Barca as a happy squirrel. He would've been on top of the world and played football with a smile on his face. After getting Argentina back on top of the world he would have given everything to do the same for Barca, especially after the criticisms last season. Now? Now I'm not so sure he has any motivation left. I wouldn't be surprised if he decided that it's time to enjoy life with his son and wife while having a bit of a stroll on the pitch with Barca in his "free time".

TL;DR: Fat Messi is coming, brace yourselves.
strange that i just thought the opposite. winning WC will make vanish all the hunger he has left in the game. IF the problem is physical then he must rest every nownthen. He must get used to substitution too at about 60 odd minutes.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I'd rather have a Messi who walks 1km per game than Sanchez who runs 15km only to slip in front of the goalkeeper and pull his shorts up.

Fibonacci

objectively speaking he did nothing wrong though, i'm not an LBJ fan but the amount of hate he sometimes gets is insane just like with Messi

What, treating his team like crap and then being incredibly arrogant? Nothing wrong, but nothing like likeable.

I will say though that partly people hate new players being labelled as "best of all time". I certainly hate that about LBJ (he's got nothing on Jordan). I can see why people wouldn't like it with Messi. But at least Messi has a better shout - no-one has ever been statistically as good as him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm still sooo happy about this victory. Me and my friends celebrated like we were the champions. Absolutely awesome feeling.

However, my honest respect to Messi. It's crazy how people behave when he gets the ball. Everytime he got it my friends said ''noo noooo noooo''. It was stunning. He is the best player in the world and was the most dangerous player today. He can't do it all by himself. He missed a great chance but that's it. Unbelievable player. I love him.

This picture is epic:

BsdgN12CIAAHmCY.jpg

VAMOS MESSI!!!!

Thanks instinct, good to know we have our German Cules who share our sorrow somewhat. Enjoy your victory, even though I felt I was stabbed.

Schweinsteiger is my favorite player outside of our many players. That was the only sweet element of a completely dark chapter of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans