10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Bb3k4_RCcAA91bR.jpg:large

Maria

Messi today: "Mr Faus is someone who knows nothing about FC Barcelona and wants to manage this club like a company. But Barca is not a company, is the best club in the world and should have the best managers in the world. [..]And I will remember to Mr. Faus that I didn't ask to renew my contract."

The little dictator :worthy:

Alik

Messi today: "Mr Faus is someone who knows nothing about FC Barcelona and wants to manage this club like a company. But Barca is not a company, is the best club in the world and should have the best managers in the world. [..]And I will remember to Mr. Faus that I didn't ask to renew my contract."

Wow, I'm impressed.

giphy.gif

Agri

Who is this Mr. Faus?

Maria

Who is this Mr. Faus?

Javier Faus i Santasusana, Vice president of FC Barcelona

He said a few days ago that "a man that renewed 6 months ago doesn't deserve a contract renewal" when asked if Messi wanted something like that.

EDIT:
I like how barcastuff translated all this:

Messi: "Vice-president saying we can't renew every 6 months? He tries to run the club like a company. We never asked for a renewal." [rac1]
Nothing about Barca deserving better managers...:lol:

Last edited:

Yannick03

Did Messi really say that cause if that's true, there are some serious issues between the Messi's and the board I guess.

Ghost

^Name a player that likes the current board?
It's not just about Leo. He only said it in public. Other most likely think the same in private..

serghei

^Name a player that likes the current board?
It's not just about Leo. He only said it in public. Other most likely think the same in private..

Rosell and his men are incompetent. That's a thing everyone thinks but few have the balls to say it out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans