10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

doublehh03

i remember in dinho's last season i think, he did a 20/20 in la liga, where he carried the entire team by himself. messi could do something similar, but more goals 40/20

He already has 7 assists. And this is with the team missing a ton of his chances (suarez will capitalize). It's not unthinkable he will get 30+ assists, which will be an all time record.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I don't know if this is right but man...
12161ky.png

Stric

His movement is still very off at times. I don't know if it's a fatigue issue or something else, but there are numerous instances during a match where he just doesn't run or even walk into space while the rest of the team does.

dakt

His movement is still very off at times. I don't know if it's a fatigue issue or something else, but there are numerous instances during a match where he just doesn't run or even walk into space while the rest of the team does.

Yes, would be very interesting if someone could video analyse that. In the last game I seen him on couple of occasions walking when he could make that extra player if he were to run a bit.
Way to early for this kind of behaviour, he's only 27.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also, now you can see why Benzema is highly rated by Real Madrid even though he misses some very easy chances at times. His movement + link-up play is very important to them and especially to Cristiano who he serves many goals on a platter.

Kerrybai

I am sad when Leo plays like he did last week, however this is more like the old Messi, but it is only Granada.

Come on Leo more of this.

I didn't see the whole game. Did someone say he looked sad?

Do you think Messi just decides when to play good? He tries every game but sometimes the manager can get the tactics wrong which was the case with Malaga.

And o he didn't look sad.

nah la decima pretty much seals it, but who cares though? people value that stupid political price way too much.

Not at all, the bookies have Messi slightly ahead and they usually get it right.

-----------------------------

According to Spanish wikipedia Messi has 140 assists. During his 73 goal season he had 29 assists including 16 in La Liga, it would be amazing to be that number.

I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans