10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Do you think Messi just decides when to play good? He tries every game but sometimes the manager can get the tactics wrong which was the case with Malaga.

And o he didn't look sad.

Not at all, the bookies have Messi slightly ahead and they usually get it right.

-----------------------------

According to Spanish wikipedia Messi has 140 assists. During his 73 goal season he had 29 assists including 16 in La Liga, it would be amazing to be that number.

I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Are you his girlfriend or something? You're just going about denying anything and everything that could be interpreted as negative towards Messi in the slightest way possible.

He looked genuinely sad/unhappy/worried/hurting throughout the game, even seconds after celebrating his own goals and others'. It was clear as daylight and awkward to watch.

And to say he knows what he's doing is completely missing the point. I never said the reason he doesn't run into space is him not knowing what to do, it could be tactics, instructions, fatigue, or a thousand other things. It's still wrong. We're missing out on potentially great opportunities because he doesn't do that. If I was more knowledgeable with GIFs and videos, I could show you one or two absolutely perfect examples from yesterday's game, but unfortunately I'm not very good with those.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Are you his girlfriend or something? You're just going about denying anything and everything that could be interpreted as negative towards Messi in the slightest way possible.

He looked genuinely sad/unhappy/worried/hurting throughout the game, even seconds after celebrating his own goals and others'. It was clear as daylight and awkward to watch.

And to say he knows what he's doing is completely missing the point. I never said the reason he doesn't run into space is him not knowing what to do, it could be tactics, instructions, fatigue, or a thousand other things. It's still wrong. We're missing out on potentially great opportunities because he doesn't do that. If I was more knowledgeable with GIFs and videos, I could show you one or two absolutely perfect examples from yesterday's game, but unfortunately I'm not very good with those.

What a bunch of nonsense. I guess even after a 6-0 victory, with 2 goals and 2 assists, there's always someone looking to find something to complain and nitpick. It's annoying.

Gohan

Super Saiyan

Are you his girlfriend or something?

See what I did there :pep:

Kerrybai

Unfortunately not. :angry:

I don't think he looked sad, he looked pretty normal to me... the cameras are very selective with the shots they get of the players so it's pointless to read into it too much. Sometimes they have footage centered on Messi for a long period but I have not see any yet.

And fair enough on the last point, perhaps he was expecting something else from the play's you mentioned. That's why I said he knows what he probably know's what he's doing, I do concede that his movement can be lacking at times.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Unfortunately not. :angry:

I don't think he looked sad, he looked pretty normal to me... the cameras are very selective with the shots they get of the players so it's pointless to read into it too much. Sometimes they have footage centered on Messi for a long period but I have not see any yet.
Look at the third goal starts at minute 45. He was looking sad at the moment of celebration.Maybe it's nothing to worry about.
[Youtube]W11FeVkSuO8[/youtube]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He obviously want to leave Barca.

Lionel Messi is sad at Barcelona after not getting Coca Cola anymore and only Sprite hence he will join Anzi Makachakaka in January - Francois Gallardo

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Dani Alves and Busquets didn't smile either. I guess they were sad too...

We really don't need to over-analyse every single micro-expression and body language expressions of the players on the field. Leave that to the Madrid press clown posse and TV shows like Punto Pelota/El Chiringuito. They do plenty of that on their own.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Dani Alves and Busquets didn't smile either. I guess they were sad too...

We really don't need to over-analyse every single micro-expression and body language expressions of the players on the field. Leave that to the Madrid press clown posse and TV shows like Punto Pelota/El Chiringuito. They do plenty of that on their own.
As I said maybe it's nothing to worry about.

Lionel Messi is sad at Barcelona after not getting Coca Cola anymore and only Sprite hence he will join Anzi Makachakaka in January - Francois Gallardo
I like you more when you go sarcasm mode :p

I

instinct

:lol:

Sitting in front of your computer and talking about a players feelings in a forum seems so wrong. I can't understand the ''Thiago surely has affected Messi's performance'' or ''He is sad because he is not the top goalscorer anymore'' comments.

We're just random people and we're not in the position to make assumptions about our players emotions. Some people act as if they were a freaking family member of Messi/other people.

Stop with those conspiracy theories. To tax your brain about Messi's feelings or Thiago's role in Messi's imaginary decline just ruins the essence of football which contains of enjoying and supporting your team.

Edit: This is more of a general comment. I don't know who does this kind of things since I don't really read those comments but I've noticed some comments in this thread concerning this topic. Sorry, if I offended anyone.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

I heard that he's already reached an agreement with Colo Colo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I heard that he's already reached an agreement with Colo Colo

Looks like it's done:

lionel_messi-10-colo_colo-liga_chilena-t-2010.jpg

F

Flavia

He was pissed because Munir didn't score, but Neymar did. Because then the assist wouldn't be counted for him, and he is trying to break the assists record. That was the reason, obviously :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans