10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haruko The Goon

He's a very shy lad too. Has he ever been vocal about anyone? or anything? Ever? LOL

Stric

I agree, unless these 2nd rate newspapers have inside sources or know better than Tata (which they don't), we might as well rely on something a random poster here says. Just the other day, one of these newspapers made a very confident comment about one of our players (not) starting, and only a few hours later Tata said that he hadn't yet decided on the lineup. :lol:

H

Haruko The Goon

I agree, unless these 2nd rate newspapers have inside sources or know better than Tata (which they don't), we might as well rely on something a random poster here says. Just the other day, one of these newspapers made a very confident comment about one of our players (not) starting, and only a few hours later Tata said that he hadn't yet decided on the lineup. :lol:

I hope he's not. I want him to be slowly introduced to the team again. Take as long as possible.

The longer the better I say. Rushing him back could destroy him (If he is being rushed back!) I need for him to have a superb world cup and win it with Argie. Shup up the nay'sayers!

abual3bed1

IF he starts, Tata shouldn't keep him for the full 90 minutes. Either 30 minutes in the 2nd half or nothing over 60-65 minutes from the beginning.

Stric

EDIT: sorry, this forum is so quick sometimes... or this thread, I should say. :lol:

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has revealed that he dedicates every goal he scores to his grandmother.

The Argentine star, who points to the sky when he scores, says his late grandmother continues to help him despite not being able to see how far he has progressed. “I am doing this because I dedicate my goals to my grandmother. She took to me to football but now she can’t see how far I have come. Nevertheless, she continues to help me and my family,” Messi was quoted as saying by Marca. He added: “I started playing football because I loved it. And now I do it not just because football is my profession, but because I get great pleasure from the sport. I continue to treat it as a game.”

Dedicates the goals to his grandma and his first couch.

couchget-off-the-couch-fatty-bollywood4ever-1edkknzi.jpg

Djab

If he's ready, he should play 90 minutes. If he's not, better to introduce him in the second half.
But his killer instinct is needed, so if I were Tata I would start the :king:.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

EDIT: sorry, this forum is so quick sometimes... or this thread, I should say. :lol:

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has revealed that he dedicates every goal he scores to his grandmother.

The Argentine star, who points to the sky when he scores, says his late grandmother continues to help him despite not being able to see how far he has progressed. “I am doing this because I dedicate my goals to my grandmother. She took to me to football but now she can’t see how far I have come. Nevertheless, she continues to help me and my family,” Messi was quoted as saying by Marca. He added: “I started playing football because I loved it. And now I do it not just because football is my profession, but because I get great pleasure from the sport. I continue to treat it as a game.”

couchget-off-the-couch-fatty-bollywood4ever-1edkknzi.jpg
:lol:
must've been one comfy couch :p

Stric

He loved that couch!

It's like that one blanket that you were attached to as a kid. Only for Messi it was a couch.

Djab

Not this sort of couches you know... :pep:
I meant the couches which have wheels and people carry infants in it. That was very
nostalgic to him and he decided to do this.
This could be his second couch and he doesn't dedicate his goals to this. Very unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans