10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeyMesSis

EDIT: sorry, this forum is so quick sometimes... or this thread, I should say. :lol:

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has revealed that he dedicates every goal he scores to his grandmother.

The Argentine star, who points to the sky when he scores, says his late grandmother continues to help him despite not being able to see how far he has progressed. “I am doing this because I dedicate my goals to my grandmother. She took to me to football but now she can’t see how far I have come. Nevertheless, she continues to help me and my family,” Messi was quoted as saying by Marca. He added: “I started playing football because I loved it. And now I do it not just because football is my profession, but because I get great pleasure from the sport. I continue to treat it as a game.”

couchget-off-the-couch-fatty-bollywood4ever-1edkknzi.jpg

is this your couch?

V

voodoomaster

I am afraid of the athletico players, they play rough and dirty. For maybe the first time this season we dont have any issues with injuries, and we need everyone from now on. A injuried messi Will be the setback of the century. I really hope tata knows what to do. I think we are capable of beating AM quite comfortably, we have attackers who delievers in match after match, and with messi we are complete. Non of athleticos players would have started if they played for us. We are better, in form, and Will succeed.

H

Haruko The Goon

RIP to that couch.

Next time he scores, I bet he'll hand found memories of resting his backside on that comfy son of a b***h.

damn, rip :(

H

Haruko The Goon

I am afraid of the athletico players, they play rough and dirty. For maybe the first time this season we dont have any issues with injuries, and we need everyone from now on. A injuried messi Will be the setback of the century. I really hope tata knows what to do. I think we are capable of beating AM quite comfortably, we have attackers who delievers in match after match, and with messi we are complete. Non of athleticos players would have started if they played for us. We are better, in form, and Will succeed.

Atletico are great, but you are still a level above, regardless of how close the La liga table is.

Iniesta, Fabregas, Busquets, Neymar, Xavi.

even without Messi you should beat them.

Djab

Lmfao Page 90 is just a full on dedication page to Messi's Couch

Well it's couch of the best player in the world. It should've been mentioned before.

Jokes aside, it was written somewhere on the net that he dedicates the goals to his grandma
and the person who trained him back in early 1990's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans