10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Messi, who on Wednesday made his comeback after being out for two months, will probably start on the bench against Atletico tomorrow [cope]

Stric

Expected.

Cesc, Pedro and Alexis will start. Both Leo and Neymar will come in during the second half (my prediction of course).

Kind of sucks that our two best forwards are not fully ready for the most important match at this stage of this season. But I don't want to sound like Nancy Negative, at least Cesc, Pedro and Alexis are on fire!

L

linetty

I think barcastuff said Neymar will be ready to play the game... Messi also seems more than ready. Tata will make the right choice.

F

Flavia

Martino: "Messi likes to finish the games he starts, so if you want to limit his playing time, it's easier to let him start on the bench."

I guess he'll start on the bench.

CatalinR10

Martino and Messi will meet on Saturday morning to decide if he'll start in the league game against Atletico Madrid. #fcblive [sport]

MMKa

Someone asked about Messi's La Masia friends. Here is a squad from Gimnastic - Barcelona juvenil A in 2003 (Messi scored 4 in the match)

Guinart - Xavier Ginard Torres: Atletico Baleares; http://youtu.be/rIxaLJmp9LA
Xumetra - Jordi Xumetra: Levante
Ramón - ?
Francesc - trivial
Pique - trivial
Casado - Jose Manuel Casado: Malaga
Sastre - Lluis Sastre Reus: Valladolid
Oriol Riera: Osasuna
Sergi - ?
Zurita - ?
Jordi Gómez: Wigan Athletic
Baby - ?
Montañes - Francisco Montañes: Zaragoza

In another match:
Gregorio - goalkeeper - ?
Alonso - ?
Llamas - José Antonio Llamas Martínez: SD Huesca
Marc - Marc Valiente: Valladolid

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Martino: "Messi likes to finish the games he starts, so if you want to limit his playing time, it's easier to let him start on the bench."

I guess he'll start on the bench.

Neymar as false number 9, Iniesta, Busquets and Fabregas in midfield. Do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans