10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

But it seems this season till now , he only manages to score goals from difficult angles which is really frustrating.

He isn't get as many 'number 9' goals anymore as he's playing more withdrawn. Basically he wont be getting many tap ins this season. I'm still confident he will end up with close to 50 goals though, so far he is averaging 8 goals in 10 games. When Saurez arrives it should improve our right side and give our attack a boost that will see us beat teams like Eibar 5-0 instead of 3-0. I also think Suarez will be great for executing those 1-2's with Leo and may get him a couple of penalties too. The multi goal games will arrive with time.

Added to that so far we have played with lots of rotations, I think Lucho is doing well to allow this team to peak after Christmas when the rotations will stop.

F

Flavia

Another example of how madrid media distort things to make Messi look bad:

Sport put up 2 videos of the same event. one from TV3, the other from la sexta(tv station that airs el chiringuito).

TV3 version: http://www.tv3.cat/3alacarta/#/videos/5293611

la sexta version: http://www.lasexta.com//videos-onli...si-nego-ser-cambiado-eibar_2014101900028.html

In tv3 version, they show Messi making a positive sign to Lucho, indicating he wants to keep playing. La sexta omits that, only shows Messi walking away, and the narrator says "Messi gave his back to the his coach".

We have no idea how dirty some of the madrid media are.

Xtroverto

All of the Madrid media is hostile towards FC Barcelona, it has always been. Also a lot of people working in Madrid media are right wing extremists and absolutely loath FC Barcelona because of the club being a symbol of Catalunya. Even the journalists that are neutral are forced to become tools of the propaganda machine. There are even completely ridiculous situations where you can see journalists from Barcelona working in Madrid media being used in the propaganda war aginst FC Barcelona, only to apear on Catalan television denouncing the Madrid media propaganda. I could namedrop a bunch here but it does not make much sense unless you live in Catalunya and follow Madrid media, only then you fully realize how twisted and mental it is.

Just read the sports section in El Pais or El Mundo and you see how twisted and mental their propagand really is, they even use Catalan journalists to write hate propaganda on FC Barcelona, it is totally disgusting.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Another example of how madrid media distort things to make Messi look bad:

Sport put up 2 videos of the same event. one from TV3, the other from la sexta(tv station that airs el chiringuito).

TV3 version: http://www.tv3.cat/3alacarta/#/videos/5293611

la sexta version: http://www.lasexta.com//videos-onli...si-nego-ser-cambiado-eibar_2014101900028.html

In tv3 version, they show Messi making a positive sign to Lucho, indicating he wants to keep playing. La sexta omits that, only shows Messi walking away, and the narrator says "Messi gave his back to the his coach".

We have no idea how dirty some of the madrid media are.

Yup, La Sexta/Chiringuito are pretty disgusting with the way they manipulate stuff.

I remember when Messi got a penalty a couple of games back, the one he missed, El Chiringuito was arguing that it wasn't a penalty and that in fact it was a foul committed by Messi because he grabbed the defenders jersey as he was falling down. They spent like 20 mins talking about this and constantly repeating the video, but only the part that was showing Messi grabbing the jersey as he was falling, with a zoom on the hand on jersey and a circle around it for emphasis and everything.

The bias and manipulation is real.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yup, La Sexta/Chiringuito are pretty disgusting with the way they manipulate stuff.

I remember when Messi got a penalty a couple of games back, the one he missed, El Chiringuito was arguing that it wasn't a penalty and that in fact it was a foul committed by Messi because he grabbed the defenders jersey as he was falling down. They spent like 20 mins talking about this and constantly repeating the video, but only the part that was showing Messi grabbing the jersey as he was falling, with a zoom on the hand on jersey and a circle around it for emphasis and everything.

The bias and manipulation is real.

I don't see why people take them seriously. I mean..... they got the fucktard Gallardo as their 'transfer expert'. That says it all about them.

Xtroverto

Dont waste your time watching garbage. Who gives a fuck about madrid lackies and parrots? fuck them all

Easier said than done, in Spain every single one of the national bradcast TV channels have Real Madrid biased reporting and at the same time spew out toxic anti Barça propaganda, the same goes for every national radio channel and all national printed media. It is impossible to aviod if you live in Spain. And Lionel Messi has been the target of continuous hate campaigns now for several years, sometimes I wish there was a #MessiGate, maybe we should launch one?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well said.
Problem is also that ther poison spills over to foreign media who naively or/and sensation-hungry jump to the story and publish them as facts.
And so the public opinion is formed.

Someone really should start legal actions.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well said.
Problem is also that ther poison spills over to foreign media who naively or/and sensation-hungry jump to the story and publish them as facts.
And so the public opinion is formed.

Someone really should start legal actions.

Yeah that's the other problem. Foreign media picks up the poison without knowing it is poison and disseminates it as factual. This same manipulation today has already been picked up by several foreign medias.

There's also the fact that while we know the ilk of these select media types, the fact of the matter remains there are plenty of people that follow and believe this. It infuriates me going into El Chiringuito website right now and see their big headline with Messi and the heading of "La Imagen the la Polemica" - "The Image of controversy". They create bullshit and poison that spreads and reaches people and for certain manipulates perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans