10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

Scoring 3 goals against average teams is not the same that playing At. Madrid.

Messi and Neymar in the bench sounds awful to me.

Both Alexis, Cesc and Pedro have scored multiple times against the likes of Real Madrid. I suppose they're no At. Madrid either...

I would prefer to see Neymar and Messi in the starting XI tonight too, but considering the form of our other attackers, I wouldn't shit my pants if the two superstars start on the bench. A notion that would've been unthinkable back when the season began, so huge kudos to Tata.

L

linetty

tumblr_mz8r6hMn7g1r3ut4bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz8r6hMn7g1r3ut4bo2_1280.jpg

coura

Banned
Both Alexis, Cesc and Pedro have scored multiple times against the likes of Real Madrid. I suppose they're no At. Madrid either...

Many of that goals you talk about were made by Messi. lol. He would give the pass or he would converge 3-4-5 opponents and let the others free.
Messi scaries the shit of every team. Just remember PSG last season. And it was a injured messi.

Galning

Many of that goals you talk about were made by Messi. lol. He would give the pass or he would converge 3-4-5 opponents and let the others free.
Messi scaries the shit of every team. Just remember PSG last season. And it was a injured messi.

Nobody is saying the team is better without him.

NotInHere

guys do you guys know of any streaming website that I could go into and hear Ray Hudson's commentary? the channel where I watch the Barsa games is bein, but I hate those commentators. No passion at all. Or any other good English commentary? One that shows passion

V

voodoomaster

The best I have ever heard is alfredo martinez. The 3-2 victory against real in supercopa 2011, and iniesta against Chelsea. Pure poetry. I only understand some phrases though, but the energi is extraordinary. Norwegian commentaries compared to him makes you sleep.

NotInHere

The best I have ever heard is alfredo martinez. The 3-2 victory against real in supercopa 2011, and iniesta against Chelsea. Pure poetry. I only understand some phrases though, but the energi is extraordinary. Norwegian commentaries compared to him makes you sleep.
Does he do commentaries for Barsa often? :worthy:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
guys do you guys know of any streaming website that I could go into and hear Ray Hudson's commentary? the channel where I watch the Barsa games is bein, but I hate those commentators. No passion at all. Or any other good English commentary? One that shows passion

ronaldo7 usually have a few Hudson streams, as well as a number of other English (often HD) streams. The website itself is more than cringeworthy, but great as a streaming site for all kinds of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans