10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voodoomaster

Haha, well, I dont normaly use streams, but I like to find the highlights on the internet with foreign commentaries. But I have found many matches with alfredo on youtube. So maybe a spaniard here can help finding this match particulary - maybe alfredo is doing it?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Nobody is saying the team is better without him.

I think what coura means to say is that Pedro, Cesc and Alexis mostly scored because of Messi's presence. So the use of these goals as evidence that Cesc et al will do well against Atletico would only be correct if Messi also started today, which was not the situation Trickykid was alluding to.

Not that I either agree or disagree with the notion, just trying to explain the logic.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was good. Created a few good chances, but the rest of the team didn't look interested, especially Neymar, who was just awful, IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
NOOOOOOOO He is not injured.

What do you expect him to do when ATM had the momentum in the last 20 and we were being dispossessed easily?

aki13

I am just glad Leo survived intact. Hope the knock he got was minor.

It was such a tough match to return into, except for 30 minutes against weaker Getafe. This was a test. He seemed a bit cautious but had two good chances (header and shot) and had he been more match ready probably would have done better.

All in all he has settled in these 2 matches and now he can get more game time against some easier defences.

BarcaGirl

He came on too soon. Tata should have waited till the 60-70 min.

He was not bad, but not good either. I just hope he's fine and not injured again.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
*Messi falls down during a challenge*

Everyone on chat "NOOOOO!?!?! RUSHED HIS RECOVERY, INJURED AGAIN, HE'S LIMPING" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans