10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbfpaulinho4

He does nowhere near the work he used to do thats why he's deeper now , he's lazy .
As for free kicks i guess we will have to get used to watching them fly over the bar or into the wall for years to come then .
His best days are gone , its hard to take but its true.
Neymar is the future.

it happens, once a player loses some athletic ability from age he slows down. Fans will have to accept the inevitable.

ebc_99

Messi is the best player in the world on form right now and I really don't know why people are complaining about him. Sure he is not at his best but nobody apart from him has ever been that good. His finishing hasn't been great this season so far but that will come.

As for his free kicks, I can't think of anyone better.

Pepe Silvia

The whole team seems affected by his record. In front of goal everyone's been trash. Messi has been missing a LOT of passes lately, but his work rate has been up. Hope he gets that record soon so he can get over this slump.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The whole team seems affected by his record. In front of goal everyone's been trash. Messi has been missing a LOT of passes lately, but his work rate has been up. Hope he gets that record soon so he can get over this slump.

In the eyes of Kerrybai and ebc_99 Messi could do no wrong. According to Kerrybai just because Messi "used" to score from some of his freekicks he has the right to take "every" fks now and miss 'em all!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Suarez: "I'm getting along well with Messi off the pitch too. We see each other outside football, families get along... Same with Javier."

Anto has new bff :messi:

Richard.H

In the eyes of Kerrybai and ebc_99 Messi could do no wrong. According to Kerrybai just because Messi "used" to score from some of his freekicks he has the right to take "every" fks now and miss 'em all!

It's absolutely amazing to me how Neymar and Suarez have absolutely no right to take any of the FK's. It's a good thing that it's not causing any chemistry problems between them.

dakt

Uff, we are so lucky to have him. I can't wait to see him running with that total ball control, like no other. I want to hug him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans