10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

He is a wonderful passer, and gets lots of assists. But many players can do that. Scoring over 50 goals a season is why he is a legend.

Maybe in your eyes. In mine, he's because of every aspect of his play. Total ball control and I mean total! Vision, passes, dribblings, assists and the fact that he never dives. All of these are far fetch for Ronaldo.
Incomparable.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Llegamos a Ámsterdam donde mañana tenemos un partido muy importante de Champions. Un abrazo.

We have arrived in Amsterdam, where we have a very important UEFA Champions League match tomorrow. A hug.

- LIO

Oh Leo, hug me!!!!! Bring Anto with u too.

Don't you think your GF will have a problem with that :eusa_think:

Andrew M

You're missing the point. That's what always made him a step above everyone else. He's not only a great goalscorer, but a great playmaker. 99.9% of players are one or the other. Messi is both. That's why he is a legend.

I'm not missing the point. In the long term people remember goals

F

Flavia

I'm not missing the point. In the long term people remember goals

Not true. People remember maradona not only for his goals, for instance. For people who barely watch football, that can be true, but anyone who likes and follows the sport knows Messi is not only about scoring. He is one of a kind. And everyone who talks or writes about him mentions this.

Messi is not just as good as Gerd Muller, who also scored a lot of goals.

BarcaGirl

"I put myself in (Messi’s) position and I ask why does he keep coming back? This (treatment and criticism) shouldn’t happen to any player. In this case we’re talking about the best football player in the world, that is why this thought has crossed my mind several time." - Argentine NT coach Gerardo Martino on Lionel Messi continuing to play for Albiceleste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans