10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

VaIMP3SowW.jpg

don't know if this matches your expectations...just wanted to give it a try :blush:

fuk yeah :D

blaugrana1987

Can someone please explain to me what Martino is doing? I read this morning that he seriously doubts that Messi will beas good again as he was before his injury. I would expect someone who is the manager of the NT of Argentina not to say these things in public and thus adding more pressure to him....but hey what do I know? It is just the way I see things....maybe someone can explain to me

Than he adds to it that he wonders why Messi even still wants to play for NT regarding the criticism he always gets in Argentina... I probably see this all wrong but it sounds to me like he would want him to give up.....

Let's hope he will shut everyone up tonight and score a couple of goals!
I don't think he had any bad intentions with that comment, it was just a bit too sincere for football business. I think, going by his last quote about Argentinian pressure and criticism being unjustified, he just wants people to understand that Messi is bothered that he is not finding form but still very much wants to come back to his old best. Nothing wrong with that comment...

dakt

Nothing new here really. Burnout and lack of motivation is understandable and natural, no matter how much he puts effort to repeat that crazy success.
That drive is just not there...and I don't mean just him, but the whole team was flying during that era, that energy was also moving him, forcing that extra percent which makes the difference, an impact.
All that is gone, stuck in nostalgia and past and to revoke that again, new blood is needed, chemistry and management.
Never the less, he can still make great contribution to this team but don't expect to see that constant bursts of magic like we used to. And I'm fine with it, a bit sad, but
glad that we have him, the greatest footballer I have ever witnessed.

F

Flavia

Great game. Equalled Raul first, and with 17 games less. I don't know how anyone can think cr is in the same league as Messi.

NotInHere

Great game. Equalled Raul first, and with 17 games less. I don't know how anyone can think cr is in the same league as Messi.
his really not if Messi plays like he did in the second half, theres really no contest really, Ronaldo is a great player in his own right though, cant take that away.

Icarium

Lifestealer
After that first goal he switched on god mode. Until then he was average especially the first few minutes. But whatever these are the kind of performances that will win the matches for us until we got our shit together.

doublehh03

They only do when Messi struggles. When Messi is on form, no one is even close.

But the team still lacks a lot of chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans