10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Neuer won the jornalist votes, France football already unveiled this. I don't think anyone knows the final figures yet.

ebc_99

I don't support Messi in his tantrum but if it's between Lucho and him, it's easy to decide.

What tantrum? It is just hearsay, I have never heard anyone have a bad word to say about Messi. The media just make things up to get people reading their stuff.

CatalinR10

Is that true that Iniesta unfollowed Messi?

7297_3688.gif

SeloBarca

Neuer won the jornalist votes, France football already unveiled this. I don't think anyone knows the final figures yet.

I wish Neuer could win, i bet on him when the odds were high. Could win 600€ from it after betting 10€ :lol:
Not very likely though, Spanish football is more widespread then German. Ronaldo is much more a posterboy and "superstar" then Neuer.
People vote for the most exposed one.

Mitchell1978

I wish Neuer could win, i bet on him when the odds were high. Could win 600€ from it after betting 10€ :lol:
Not very likely though, Spanish football is more widespread then German. Ronaldo is much more a posterboy and "superstar" then Neuer.
People vote for the most exposed one.

I think its likely Neuer wins the journalist vote like Ribery last year and he could be close among the coaches as several coaches have said the had Neuer as nr 1. Still you are correct as you say CR7 is much more 'exposed' then him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans