10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Messi can still easily save his tournament by winning it and showing up in the final two games, especially the final.
But he just needs luck, Argentina are not a great side just a bunch of individuals stuck together.

Golazo

Messi had been superb. It's tough scoring with 11 defenders which is basically happening against each opponent.

Whoscored has him as the player with highest performance ratings.

Golazo

Messi impacts the game even before the 1st whistle. Opponent coaches set up their teams around the fact that they are playing against messi. His influence is to great to capture in statistics.

barcanuck

Messi had been superb. It's tough scoring with 11 defenders which is basically happening against each opponent.

Whoscored has him as the player with highest performance ratings.

But still him playing under Tata he gets less touches and less passes.

barcanuck

That may be the case, I haven't seen those stats. Do you have any to share? That would be interesting to see.

I was just checking whoscored for Copa America:

49 passes vs Paraguay
45 vs Uruguay
95 vs Jamaica
37 vs Colombia

I'd like to see him above 60 every match.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Boateng isin't white tho bro. :D

I had enough trouble coloring Messi's jersey, I did not want to risk ruining Boateng's beautiful face

Messi's nose is spot on, though. :lol:

Yeah, Messi's face came first, so that was when I was fresh and not yet fatigued

You're an Artist!

thanks

I’m troubled by how the internal dynamic of the biomorphic forms and the metaphorical resonance of the figurative-narrative line-space matrix threatens to penetrate the accessibility of the work. :coffee:

Oh well that's completely deliberate. I wanted to define my own unique style and set sail on a completely unexplored section of the ocean of modern art. However, I obviously didn't want everyone following in my footsteps and claiming they discovered North America first, so I had to fine-tune the accessibility so only a select few would grasp the depth and artistic talented contained within the piece and join me on the voyage. I also felt that the intricate geometry of their intense expressions coupled with the dream-like alternate universe physics really contributed to the artwork rather than detract from it, but I can understand a disagreement there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans