10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lessthanjake

I don't mind that we lost the Spanish Super Cup. That's the least important competition Barcelona goes in. The sextuple would've been nice, but this Barca team has already done it, so it's not a particularly meaningful landmark, in my opinion. The fact that the sextuple is in the cards will make us push less hard for the Club World Cup, which I think is good, because it can hurt our form. With Messi looking tired right now, that's something that we are reminded we should be concerned about. I guess I would've liked us not to lose by such a one-sided scoreline in the SSC, but ah well.

Stric

But he hasn't joined Twitter?

Adidas was talking about this gigantic announcement all over their Twitter yesterday and this video is all there is to it?

Your post is the first thing that made me think this is actually the entire story. :lol: Because it is so incredibly stupid that I wouldn't even think that there wasn't something else following. If this is it, then I just have no words for how stupid this campaign is.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Boots that he should start wearing in November:

2cymgwo.jpg

Still waiting him to wear those white boots :wub: These black ones are meh, I never like black boots...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Come on guys, Real Madrid doesn't claim the white color universally. Argentina's kit is white and blue. People do wear white garments, shoes and socks that have nothing to do with Real Madrid.

F

Flavia

Come on guys, Real Madrid doesn't claim the white color universally. Argentina's kit is white and blue. People do wear white garments, shoes and socks that have nothing to do with Real Madrid.
White and blue. Not pure white, thankfully. Boots are football related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans