10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Pretty much every pair of boxers I have are white :ninja_hide:

Bonfire now arranged for tomorrow to rid my life of white garments. Links to Barca coloured boxers would be appreciated :pep:

I heard you like brown stripes on your boxers :pique:

I buy mine from marks&spencer. When I was serving my time in the defence forces, I walked 110km with one of the MS ones (3 days straight of walking with about 50-60kg of gear on me), and my "area" was OK, so after that I only buy from there. :mats:

F

Frejsgodes

People are easily impressed, and memories fade. Messi not performing in the Spanish Super Cup, now this penalty miss potentially costing us point and a Ronaldo rampage later can easily chance things in terms of Ballon d'Or. Imagine then Madrid leading the league by a huge amount of point come voting time.. Oh boy.

I hope Messi delivers in the 2ns half, because this kind of choking is not gonna cut it.

dakt

Fuk him and his fuking penalties. For fuk sake, practice them from time to time or let someone else take them.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He hasn't missed one in a long time, so calm down. Our whole attack is non-existent, and Messi is being marked out of the game again and nobody there to step it up. Seen it all before.

RevoTeller

Who cares about Ballon d'or!
I care for Barcelona and he missed the 1-0 penalty on a difficult pitch, in an overall difficult moment for the team. If you're so almighty YOU CAN'T MISS in those cases.
Wake the fuck up!

Needs to pass the penalty taking duties to either Neymar or Suarez. Enough is enough. Incredibly selfish of him to keep taking them when there are better options.

CatalinR10

Crap penalty. Again.

People are easily impressed, and memories fade. Messi not performing in the Spanish Super Cup, now this penalty miss potentially costing us point and a Ronaldo rampage later can easily chance things in terms of Ballon d'Or. Imagine then Madrid leading the league by a huge amount of point come voting time.. Oh boy.

I hope Messi delivers in the 2ns half, because this kind of choking is not gonna cut it.

Fuk him and his fuking penalties. For fuk sake, practice them from time to time or let someone else take them.

he looks fat and out of shape

Who cares about Ballon d'or!
I care for Barcelona and he missed the 1-0 penalty on a difficult pitch, in an overall difficult moment for the team. If you're so almighty YOU CAN'T MISS in those cases.
Wake the fuck up!

MauryLaughing.gif

BarcaGirl

It has already started ...:lol: Imagine the madness in this thread if we actually lose/draw because of his missed penalty

21112m0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans