10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
White and blue. Not pure white, thankfully. Boots are football related.

Not to be pedantic Flavia, that pair of "white" boots has blue accents that one could say mimic the national colors of Argentina. The pair above on the other hand looks too "Belgian". :p

F

Flavia

Not to be pedantic Flavia, that pair of "white" boots has blue accents that one could say mimic the national colors of Argentina. The pair above on the other hand looks too "Belgian". :p

He posted that after my comment. I don't like all white boots for our players.

I also don't like when Enrique wears white, as he did for the presentation and some matches. That's just me.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Damn, I've got white cleats... I guess I'm in the wrong forum... But I do have blue and red boxers... what does that say

God Serena

I don't wear white boots cuz they're pretty much impossible to keep clean but I'm going to start saying it's because I hate Real Madrid. :lol:

F

Flavia

some people just have unusual logic lol

Damn, I've got white cleats... I guess I'm in the wrong forum... But I do have blue and red boxers... what does that say

Yeah, I'm probably crazy now :lol:
Guess people love to misunderstand on purpose, or just love to distort what is said to act superior, right?
I meant footballing-wise. On the field, playing for Barça. Not on everyday life.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah, I'm probably crazy now :lol:
Guess people love to misunderstand on purpose, or just love to distort what is said to act superior, right?
I meant footballing-wise. On the field, playing for Barça. Not on everyday life.

Haha, no I'm just teasing you.

PS! Never buying white boxers so don't worry :lol:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Haha, no I'm just teasing you.

PS! Never buying white boxers so don't worry :lol:

Pretty much every pair of boxers I have are white :ninja_hide:

Bonfire now arranged for tomorrow to rid my life of white garments. Links to Barca coloured boxers would be appreciated :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans