10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He hasn't missed one in a long time, so calm down. Our whole attack is non-existent, and Messi is being marked out of the game again and nobody there to step it up. Seen it all before.

All this, but it was a very bad shot. Taken the importance of this game, he should had done better.

F

Frejsgodes

And here we go again. :lol: :lol:

Here we go with what? He missed a crucial penalty potentially costing us the game. That's a fact. Let's see what he does in the 2nd. He needs to step it up!
He can have a bad game, but this dude needs to convert those chances. Losing points from the get go is not the way to retain a title.

RevoTeller

MauryLaughing.gif

I hope for you that, despite his horrible choking miss, we'll still pull a win at the end of the game (maybe with one Messi goal), in which case you'd have a valid reason to laugh and we will laugh together.

Kohe321

Haha yeah, the "Moment to Moment judging of Messi - Season 2015/2016" has clearly started. :lol:

But just wait, once he scores a nice goal or two the comments here will be back to "have we ever seen him better? 2016 will be his best year ever!"... Until he misses a shot and goes back to being "early 2014 Messi" again.

CatalinR10

I hope for you that, despite his horrible choking miss, we'll still pull a win at the end of the game (maybe with one Messi goal), in which case you'd have a valid reason to laugh and we will laugh together.

,,If you're so almighty , you can't miss in those cases"

Implying that Messi isn't almighty because of a dumb penalty miss in the first half of the first game of the season ?

Chill m8 , the league just started , it's not the La liga deciding game . This game could not or could have 0 importance in the end.

I'm laughing mostly because of the people pissing on Messi in the first game of the season after having a big impact in winning ....how many trophies so far ? Oh yes , 4.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Haha yeah, the "Moment to Moment judging of Messi - Season 2015/2016" has clearly started. :lol:

But just wait, once he scores a nice goal or two the comments here will be back to "have we ever seen him better? 2016 will be his best year ever!". That is, until he misses a shot and goes back to being "early 2014 Messi" again.

I've seen so much shit lately on Barcaforum , its fucking unbelievable.

"We are unmotivated" Season didnt even start
"Messi won us the treble , Lucho is clueless"
"Messi is shit again" After he was crucial in so many games
The Neymar bullshit thats going on.

All this shit after we won the fucking treble.

RevoTeller

,,If you're so almighty , you can't miss in those cases"

Implying that Messi isn't almighty because of a dumb penalty miss in the first half of the first game of the season ?

Chill m8 , the league just started , it's not the La liga deciding game . This game could not or could have 0 importance in the end.

I'm laughing mostly because of the people pissing on Messi in the first game of the season after having a big impact in winning ....how many trophies so far ? Oh yes , 4.

Maybe you're right, but better not losing points still, that's why I'm a little pissed.
As I said you before, I really hope Messi scores in 2nd half and we win, so we'll laugh together. ;)

Alik

I've seen so much shit lately on Barcaforum , its fucking unbelievable.

"We are unmotivated" Season didnt even start
"Messi won us the treble , Lucho is clueless"
"Messi is shit again" After he was crucial in so many games
The Neymar bullshit thats going on.

All this shit after we won the fucking treble.

Nice list. I share the feeling.

Don't forget the yearly drooling over Bayern.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

He hasn't missed one in a long time

this, he had scored his last 5 or 6 penalties (including the ones with Argentina), intresting stat the previous 2 seasons he also missed his first penalty of the season, that being said not his greatest game but the most important is the win in difficult cicumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans