10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looked rusty but truth be told Celta goalkeeper decided he was going to have a match of a lifetime.

RevoTeller

We call Ronaldo Penaldo,tap-in king,etc,but truth is that Messi failed to score a simple,bit extremely crucial tap-in today.The score would be 2-1 and we may have won the match...

Other than that,he showed some glimpses of magic,but he has a really big attitude problem!!!I am ok with him resting when we are ahead,but it is unacceptable to walk when we lose 3-0....

Argentina-type performance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Aside from his finishing, he wasn't even as bad as people will make him out to be after this. Him and Neymar were the only "ok" players out there, but they turned it on too late.

bismp

With all due respect but Messi on an off-day is still better than Ronaldo on an off-day. Ronaldo simply disappears. Messi at least created chances and had an assist.
I completely agree with you,i said that he showed some glimpses of magic.He was decent offensively

What i am saying is that we Barca fans troll Ronaldo for scoring only penaldies and tap-ins.It is ironic,because messi is worse than him in that aspect

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is in poor form, no doubt about it... But he gave an assist and should have had another if Munir wasn't a Segunda B player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans