10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahj

That season did not turn out well for us at all.

i wasn't talking about barca's season but the balon d'or race. i quote revoteller:

Why should he win it anyway?
In those 3 months you are not going to win anything and even if Messi is injured this fact doesn't take it away that he has done the Treble as the best player in the world.
Also, Messi will just be back to win FIFA Club World Cup, just to settle this Ballon d'or argument even more.
Worry about Barça current season without Messi, not the Ballon d'or.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The point being it is not just neymar who has to prove, in fact it is time for other players to step up and show why they deserve to play for barca and receive huge paychecks. We want everyone at beast form now.

Agreed. Starting with our backline.

mssarm

Those typing B'dor nonsense should gtfo. Who cares about that trophy, anyway? Messi doesn't need no personal trophies to prove that he is GOAT. Does DiCaprio shit his pants for not winning globe? You rightly guessed so. Please, then, shut that discussion already.
Don't compare Di Caprio to Messi. That's insulting. But overall, you are right no one cares about a corrupt organizations and their trophies. I hope Messi's career is not impacted by this injury. Maybe he will get some rest that I think he needed. The rest of the team should step up his game and Neymar needs to prove that he is indeed can be successor of Messi.

amircule

ackzdj7l9ksdgxy8u7s0.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The point being it is not just neymar who has to prove, in fact it is time for other players to step up and show why they deserve to play for barca and receive huge paychecks. We want everyone at beast form now.

Agreed! Neymar and Suárez are fine, we just need Rakitic and Iniesta to show up and take some of the attacking responsibility... And obviously, the four guys who are supposed to be defending should get their head out of their ass...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
With our luck, there's no way Neymar and Suarez will both stay fit until Messi is back. I would even say our luck is so bad right now that it wouldn't surprise me if we had to play both Munir and Sando in the El Clásico.

Gaudi

Is there any fear that this injury limits his ability? Or is it the type that he will come back fully 100% fit?

I'm not doctor but i played tennis and had some injuries, my answer would be not a chance, it's an injury that just takes some time to heal but then you're 100% ready

serghei

With our luck, there's no way Neymar and Suarez will both stay fit until Messi is back. I would even say our luck is so bad right now that it wouldn't surprise me if we had to play both Munir and Sando in the El Clásico.

Would be hilarious to play both Munir and Sandro in the clasico... and win. :lol:

raskolnikov

These are the games before the classico

Bayer (h), Sevilla (a), Rayo (h), Bate (a), Eibar (h), Getafe (a), Bate (h), Villarreal (h).

We need to at least get 13 points from the liga games and win all the cl games.

Alarcón

Good for him, he gets a much needed rest, just like last season. The schedule is very easy, shouldn't have trouble against anyone, maybe Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans