10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was planned because they realized they have been missing a lot recently and made a decision to rectify it. It's pretty great that they were proactive and decided to fix the problem. Not sure how this is a bad thing

so they went through all this planning for what one penalty ?
It's probably for cruyff and we probably won't see another anytime soon.

Words can't describe this man. I've seen three different transformation of his, from when Pep took over, to after Pep era (Tito and Tata), to Enrique time. Completely different player with so much variety.

barcanuck

3136556000000578-0-image-a-36_1455491016331.jpg

MasChe

Men in Blazers ‏@MenInBlazers

Ray Hudson line of the day: "Defenders try and follow Messi on Facebook and he pops up on Twitter" @RayHudson #NationalTreasure [twitter]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I've gotten the distinct impression in recent months that Messi is not going to assert himself ahead of Suarez & Neymar when it comes to individual awards any longer, that even the Ballon D'Or is something that I suspect is no longer a priority or pursuit on any level. Truth is I can't recall a more relaxed Messi yet influential without having to score - It's the equivalent of 'stepping aside', we'll see

bismp

I've gotten the distinct impression in recent months that Messi is not going to assert himself ahead of Suarez & Neymar when it comes to individual awards any longer, that even the Ballon D'Or is something that I suspect is no longer a priority or pursuit on any level. Truth is I can't recall a more relaxed Messi yet influential without having to score - It's the equivalent of 'stepping aside', we'll see
Yeah,i wish that he wasn't so unselfish

Messi983

Just let him do what he wants and what helps team to win. And more important, enjoy watching him as long as we can. He won't be around forever. :(

He'll still score important goals when needed but I think he prefers assists to goals when we lead for 2 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans