10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Not his best game, which was kinda frustrating as I wanted a GOAT show tonight with his recent form.

Agree, it was quite a frustrating game from him. I too wanted to see him shine against Arsenal, so I wasn't a fan of how he completely switched off for most of the second half. Glad that he got that great goal in the end, though. Classic Messi chip. :)

Ritchie

Had a few chances on the edge of the box to get a goal or two but kept on passing.

Unlucky with the Ospina save in the first half and did get a goal at the end.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He was indeed solid. Made a couple of bad passes, a bad attempt at goal, some great passes and a great goal - what more can you ask for when we had a 2 goal advantage coming into the game.

Kohe321

Had a few chances on the edge of the box to get a goal or two but kept on passing.

Unlucky with the Ospina save in the first half and did get a goal at the end.

By all means, Ospina did well to save it, but the shot was placed well within the keepers reach. At his sharpest he would've put it low in the near post, where I think it would be a goal 10/10 times.

Total-Football

one of those horrible performances that somehow people can still praise.. goat thats a fact.. horrible performance still.. his stamina is low by amateue standards let alone champions league level.. if he plays like that for the rest of the season we gonna suffer against the likes of bayern.. step it up leo.. and i trust you

blaugrana1987

one of those horrible performances that somehow people can still praise.. goat thats a fact.. horrible performance still.. his stamina is low by amateue standards let alone champions league level.. if he plays like that for the rest of the season we gonna suffer against the likes of bayern.. step it up leo.. and i trust you

Lol he literally played game of the season week ago, now he has no stamina? Players were on autopilot they didn't care.

Alik

Yeah, it's not like he had a goat performance just on Saturday, or that he has been playing at his best levels and far ahead of anyone since the turn of the year. Yeah, he needs to step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans