10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

True.
I hope he'll break this spell on saturday:messi:

To be completely fair,he had 2 shit games,1 ok/decent one and the last one,which shouldn't really count for obvious reasons.Still,he has had 0 goals the last 4 Classicos.Also,he has scored in only one out of the last six Classicos(thank god he scored a hattrick in that match,otherwise his record in the last 2,5 seasons would be really bad for his standards)

bismp

4 games without a goal in el Clasico? We should sell this guy. What point are you trying to make exactly?
Lol i never said anything about selling :lol:

People who pay attention to what i write,will say that i am more of a "Messi fanboy" than anything else.

I just shared a bad stat of his...Is this thread only good for sharing his GOAT stats ?

Some threads have really become kinda toxic.You cannot say anything without being labelled "fanboy" or "hater"

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't really care if he scores or not anymore as long as he's decisive to win our games.

Preparing myself already for when Messi will officially become more of a playmaker than a goal-scorer for us :)

bismp

I don't really care if he scores or not anymore as long as he's decisive to win our games.

Preparing myself already for when Messi will officially become more of a playmaker than a goal-scorer for us :)
Well,he wasn't decisive in the last 4 matches and he was only decisive in one of the last six.
That's the truth.It has nothing to do with his GOAT status nor am i saying that he has declined or anything.

El Flaco

Quotes from Messi's interview with Egyptian TV channel MBC

On Barça

At Barça, we all know each other well, just one look and we know what the other is thinking. I think that Barcelona's first team reflects what the youth team means at the club. From an early age you are taught to manage the ball well, to keep it low, every kind of action you can do with the ball. That's why so many are coming through and reaching the first team because they're doing what they have done their whole lives".

On Frank Rijkaard

All of the coaches I've had in the First Division have given me something, but I think the most important of my career was Rijkaard. If he hadn't taken the decision to let me join the first team's training sessions maybe I would never have made it into the side. I've always said how important he was for me because he had faith in me, he brought me in just at the right moment, and gave me my first chance with the first team

On the future

My intention is to stay at Barcelona forever and retire there but you never know what might happen in football. I've got no plans to go to another league or another club.

On other European leagues

I like English and Italian football. I watch all the big games but, like I've said, my intention is to continue playing for many more years with Barcelona and to retire here.

On his personal life

I’m a relaxed person. I like to be with my family. As footballers we spend a lot of time away from home and I try to take advantage of the other moments to do things with my family and, sometimes, to rest. I’m more one of those people who prefers to be at home than to go out.

On Thiago

When we don’t play late, he comes to the games. I’m not going to demand that he plays football, but he will choose what he wants to do and what he most likes doing

On Real Madrid

Real Madrid is a great club with a lot of history and a lot of great players; some amazing stars have played for there. It's normal that we are always battling because we are the top two clubs in the world. Madrid is a very complicated rival to face, they always make it very dificult to win the Spanish league.

On the comparison between him and Cristiano Ronaldo

I have always said that comparisons are a thing of the press, making a big drama about what one has won over the other and things like that. I just try to help my team out, play well, improve every year and do my job. I don't compare myself with Cristiano or anybody. I only think about myself and my teammates and how to go out and win games.

We don't know each other personally, only through what we do out on the playing fields. We don't see each other off them enough to have any kind of relationship, but not for any special reason. Quite simply, he is in another team and we only meet up each time we play against each other, and that's that", he explained. "When Cristiano won his Ballons d'Or, he deserved them. They are decided on by managers, players, journalists and FIFA, making the winner a deserved one. He had earned his award every single time he has won it.

http://en.as.com/en/2016/03/27/football/1459090612_034138.html
http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...mpare-myself-with-ronaldo-with-anyone-5006534
http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans