10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Well to be fair Maradona isn't exactly the type of man you'd want your star player to hang out with so I'm happy with that news.

Messi983

Not that Maradona could have any (bad) influence on Messi in this stage of his career but I agree that Messi should stay as far away from Diego as possible.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What does Messi consider a relationship then? Or is he saying that a great relationship with Maradona involves not speaking to him. Which I could understand. :lol:

Not the first time I've heard him say that. He spoke about various former Barca players in a same way.
Not communication but still friends.

I can understand him kinda. It's a guy thing.

AnnieSureshot

Not the first time I've heard him say that. He spoke about various former Barca players in a same way.
Not communication but still friends.

I can understand him kinda. It's a guy thing.

Not just guy, a lot of people have friends (or even family) they haven't seen for a long time, it's just funny to describe this situation as a "great relationship" as it implies some sort of a interaction. Also, I have this weird feeling that they don't really like each other.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has a great relationship with Maradona because he doesn't speak a lot with him.

The kind of person Diego is by all accounts would put off anyone in the World.

vlad

what do you think, will he play today on that potato field vs bolivia? probably yes, tata martino will put strongest 11 against bolivia

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Not just guy, a lot of people have friends (or even family) they haven't seen for a long time, it's just funny to describe this situation as a "great relationship" as it implies some sort of a interaction. Also, I have this weird feeling that they don't really like each other.
It's like seeing an old classmate who you haven't seen nor spoken in years but when you finally see them it's the regular - how's it doing, f**ker. Just like it used to be.

AnnieSureshot

It's like seeing an old classmate who you haven't seen nor spoken in years but when you finally see them it's the regular - how's it doing, f**ker. Just like it used to be.

But you wouldn't say you had a great relationship throughout the time you hadn't seen each other. Messi is saying the type of things you're expected to say when a journo is asking you. They keep linking them together as they're two of Argentina's greats. Just like they keep linking him with Ronaldo. I don't think Messi/Maradona/Ronaldo enjoy it as it's constant and they don't really seem to be friends. They're just stuck together by circumstance.

Galning

Messi just HAS to say they are friends/have a good relationship. Can you imagine the shitstorm in Argentina when he even says something remotely negative about Maradona? He's being a topnotch professional once again in his answers.

El Flaco

Messi has caused widespread controversy in Egypt after donating his shoes to charity during a television interview

Quotes from the Egyptian Parliament member Said Hasasin on his evening talk show.

We [Egyptians] have never been humiliated during our seven thousand years of civilisation… I will hit you with the shoes, Messi

This is my shoe, [he took off his shoe on air] I donate it to Argentina

iP3iwqB.jpg

Quote from the Egyptian Football Association spokesman Azmy Megahed

I am confused, if he intends to humiliate us, then I say he better put these shoes on his head and on the heads of the people supporting him. We don't need his shoes and we don't need charity from Jewish or Israeli people. Give your shoes to your country, Argentina is full of poverty

Quote from Mido who defended Messi via his own Twitter acc

The most precious thing the writer owns is his pen… and the most precious thing the footballer owns is his shoes. I hope we stop the false accusations

Quote from Mona El-Sharkawy (Messi's interviewer)

This is so false. It's a trend on our show that we take a souvenir from our guest and put it on auction for charity

I am surprised; I didn't say we will be giving it to charity in Egypt or any other place. I don't know why they said he is presenting it to Egypt. This was never said,

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Still the same bullshit from a media smear campaign against Messi a while back that portrayed him as a pro-Israeli, while in reality it's the entire Barça team that went to both Palestine and Israel iirc.

Such bullshit !

El Flaco

Messi has caused widespread controversy in Egypt after donating his shoes to charity during a television interview

Quotes from the Egyptian Parliament member Said Hasasin on his evening talk show.

We [Egyptians] have never been humiliated during our seven thousand years of civilisation… I will hit you with the shoes, Messi

This is my shoe, [he took off his shoe on air] I donate it to Argentina

iP3iwqB.jpg

Quote from the Egyptian Football Association spokesman Azmy Megahed

I am confused, if he intends to humiliate us, then I say he better put these shoes on his head and on the heads of the people supporting him. We don't need his shoes and we don't need charity from Jewish or Israeli people. Give your shoes to your country, Argentina is full of poverty

:lol:

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It so fucking annoying to have that argument given to you by a CR7 fanboy here in Morocco, always comes up, yet it has no truth to it all.

On the other hand, CR7 saves starving children and feeds them from his own blood which causes his constant knee pains but it's worth it, such a hero !

F%ck me! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans