10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Guaje

Yup, must be Messi's fault too that Neymar looks like an overrated diva out on the pitch for the last 6 months or so. How do you work that out? Messi tells him to fuck up pretty much every pass and finish like he's been doing?

Well he atleast tries to make something happen. And he also cares enough to help out in defense unlike Messi who did fu*ck all. Did he cover more than 4 km? I would be very surprised.

Gamegod

lack of motivation, guy won all these cups more than once except the world cup (Thats a team problem anyway). I can only imagine how much effort he puts into the daily training when he barely runs in champions league quarterfinal. From my perspective he should retire soon or take some time off football.

Total-Football

the team sucks everyone sucks its simple really.

sucking has different levels tho .. mascherano played well today .. our CBs are playing great .. they clean the back with no help and they go forward with the ball too ..our RB tho is a dead wood .. midfielders with little creativity .. MN out of form .. and Messi doing nothing at all lol

Alarcón

In my defence I've blocked alarcon so I don't see his replies, this is why I'm responding to your quote.
Anyway you guys are trolling.

HAHAHA of course you have, can't stand the truth now can you? Incredible how your fanboyism can blind you, between saying Griezmann will get Ballon d'Or and insulting people who disagree and wanting Valverde to be our next coach, you're the most bizarre person on this forum, and that really says a lot. Ask anyone on here what they think about you and see who's trolling.

Iarwain

Why pull 7 km bullshit now? You didn't mind him running 7 km last season when the Treble was won.

This loss have nothing to do with his mileage but Atletico's extreme deep defending that worked out this time.

He was NEVER EVER good as a tracking back player. NEVER. If you want someone to track back or make decoy runs all game then you utilize Pedro/Sanchez type of players instead of one of forwards.

Messi was glorified beyond belief last season for dropping deep, spraying long passes and joining plays from behind, everyone was quick to point out maturity in his play. Well, his approach was the same here, but this time nor him nor the team couldn't find an inch of space in opponent 3rd. Yes it happens, sometimes you don't cut it, it doesn't work out at the end, the team doesn't reach it's physical momentum for the crucial time of the season etc. It happens.

Chill the fuck out, this loss is not for blame on a single player. Especially not Messi. And especially not becuse of his MILEAGE.

Alex-kun

i love Messi , for me is the best , but now he plays really bad , When he was injured we played really good, maybe we can try again, and if we play bad can come after

Cirre

Banned
Yup, must be Messi's fault too that Neymar looks like an overrated diva out on the pitch for the last 6 months or so. How do you work that out? Messi tells him to fuck up pretty much every pass and finish like he's been doing?

I don't think Jombi is saying Neymar is innocent.
For me I just wonder the connection between Messi coming back and before him coming back. It's not only Neymar, even Suarez was in beast mode when he was with Neymar. Messi after coming back has played for the team (not being selfish), passed dozens of chances for both Neymar and Suarez. But there is something not clicking after his return.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Why pull 7 km bullshit now? You didn't mind him running 7 km last season when the Treble was won.

This loss have nothing to do with his mileage but Atletico's extreme deep defending that worked out this time.

He was NEVER EVER good as a tracking back player. NEVER. If you want someone to track back or make decoy runs all game then you utilize Pedro/Sanchez type of players instead of one of forwards.

Messi was glorified beyond belief last season for dropping deep, spraying long passes and joining plays from behind, everyone was quick to point out maturity in his play. Well, his approach was the same here, but this time nor him nor the team couldn't find an inch of space in opponent 3rd. Yes it happens, sometimes you don't cut it, it doesn't work out at the end, the team doesn't reach it's physical momentum for the crucial time of the season etc. It happens.

Chill the fuck out, this loss is not for blame on a single player. Especially not Messi. And especially not becuse of his MILEAGE.

Good post.
Non of these marathon loving trolls say anything about that when messi is having a good game and still runs 5k.

DrPepper

HAHAHA of course you have, can't stand the truth now can you? Incredible how your fanboyism can blind you, between saying Griezmann will get Ballon d'Or and insulting people who disagree and wanting Valverde to be our next coach, you're the most bizarre person on this forum, and that really says a lot. Ask anyone on here what they think about you and see who's trolling.

Why is anyone still wasting time with this Ballon guy? He's not a Barca supporter anyway and has already admitted so. Fanboys gonna fanboy. lol

blaugrana1987

As a footballer, Messi is one of my favorite players, but is it me, or were barca playing better this season when he was injured? Or should I say, were neymar and suraez playing better before Messi came back?

Totally blaming all of team, not only Messi, but I'm just wondering if his return affected the team, because that's what it feels like.
IMO we played best in first 3 months of this year. Messi was on course to beat his 2012 record, in the end we as a team crumbled, looked exhausted and absolutely unlike ourselves

Contrary to popular belief in games where we were on 40 game win streak MESSI was our best player. Best player this year still has more goals then games in calendar year and has scored EVRYTIME we needesd him. Well, until Classico that is.

Wheels have fallen off and we lost. Last year he destroyed Bayern and City, we wouldnt be in final if it wasnt for him. Against atletico he decided title, this year it just wasnt meant to be. We still have 2 titles to play for and we are still favorites. So lets keep this meltdown down a bit.

JamDav1982

Good post.
Non of these marathon loving trolls say anything about that when messi is having a good game and still runs 5k.

When he plays well and runs 7km it is worth it when he plays like tonight and is lazy as fuck and is poor on the ball it isnt worth it.

Not difficult to understand.

If you play with such little effort to move off the ball or defend you better be unreal on the ball and make up for it or it is a big handicap.

JamDav1982

IMO we played best in first 3 months of this year. Messi was on course to beat his 2012 record, in the end we as a team crumbled, looked exhausted and absolutely unlike ourselves

Contrary to popular belief in games where we were on 40 game win streak MESSI was our best player. Best player this year still has more goals then games in calendar year and has scored EVRYTIME we needesd him. Well, until Classico that is.

Wheels have fallen off and we lost. Last year he destroyed Bayern and City, we wouldnt be in final if it wasnt for him. Against atletico he decided title, this year it just wasnt meant to be. We still have 2 titles to play for and we are still favorites. So lets keep this meltdown down a bit.

Flip side of that is some of Barcas best and most exciting performances came without him in the team this season.

He didnt step up in every game either thats just not true.

J

Jamie Cal

Surely the worst month we've ever had of Messi? The international break has the man worn out. And the problem with our system is that when Messi's not there to do his knacks and whip the ball wide to Neymar, it makes Ney's game of being patient and making the runs useless and ultimately takes him out of the game.

It's absolutely horrible to see the man be so poor these past few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans