10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That is just bullshit. If Messi had his way, Tata probably would not have been picked as the manager for Argentina.

And the level of non-support for Messi in the NT is so clear.

That man is is fucking liar.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That is just bullshit. If Messi had his way, Tata probably would not have been picked as the manager for Argentina.

And the level of non-support for Messi in the NT is so clear.

That man is is fucking liar.

That man is an argentine; "liar" (chamullero) is the first word you learn when you get to buenos aires.

Ritchie

I doubt Simeone would want to manage Argentina until later on in his career when Messi will have retired anyway. For one thing he's got a contract with Atleti for the next 4 years.

Hardy

6-05-2015, exactly one year ago

[youtube]PXiyazHIkLw[/youtube]

And here is again, here is again, it's astonishing, it's absolutely WORLD CLASS !:wub:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

And here is again, here is again, it's astonishing, it's absolutely WORLD CLASS !:wub:

That was an incredible night for every culé on the planet, one more, from D10S himself :worthy:

Devils

I celebrated that performance more than I celebrated the CL win itself.

I knew as soon as he did that we were going to win it.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
As leo gets older barca needs to find a squad capable of getting to the semis without his help, then even if he's 32 or 34 he will have some moments of brilliance like this to propel barca to the final.
You would think suarez and neymar would do this but sadly they are not capable, need more world class transfers.

Total-Football

sends chills down my spine , after the second goal i felt blessed ( obviously like any football fan ) to have watched that , it's a piece of history , a one to tell your grandchildren about with pride .. not ven the so called goat candidates can pull this one off

i don't understand how can someone rewind this kind of performances of last year and be happy with the way messi is playing now .. that's why i get the hate , maybe i'm not in denial , i dont know .. but he visited to italian talisman , so maybe he will unleash his beast mode in the copa, i hope so .

NotInHere

2015 Messi was amazing, it was quite a roller coaster to watch him play.. This season has been a step below that season sadly, some of us thought he was gonna retain that form. His prime is almost over hopefully we can get another season like that at least.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Much better than the CL final goals, etc.

First one i yelled and ran knocking over my water bottle.

The second came so quick after i was done i didn't even fucking move :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans