10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepuldinho

There is no debate. Messi is better. Always been and always will be. The fact that Portugal hasn't reached world cup final while Argentina went because of messi proves your previous post complete BS. At least make an effort.

Dont feed the troll. 😃

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi to return where? To Tata? Higuains in attack that constantly choke? With midfielders of Biglas, Banegas and Mascheranos who can't create anything and are there to destruct?

Argentina of 90s played better football than Argentina of last 10 years. Messi is basically doing it all himself and there is no point for him to return unless Tata leaves.

Devils

I'm actually surprised Tata has the nerve to keep his position.

You would think the manager that caused the collapse of Argentina and retirement of the greatest player of all time at the age of 29 would actually admit that he is shit and walk away for the better of everyone.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he can call up Palacio again to shake things up. That is his level of understanding. Or toss another defensive midfielder instead of creative one. If you already want Messi all alone why not go full retard then.

blaugrana1987

Biggest mistake Sabella made was not calling up Carlos Tevez, at least Tata hasn't eclipsed that. He was absolute monster, had he been there I'm ABSOLUTELY sure Argentina is WC winner. No doubt about it.

Palacio is such a trash I wouldn't want him around to carry water for a team.

JamDav1982

Biggest mistake Sabella made was not calling up Carlos Tevez, at least Tata hasn't eclipsed that. He was absolute monster, had he been there I'm ABSOLUTELY sure Argentina is WC winner. No doubt about it.

Messi always played much better when Tevez not there.

Tevez looked like he couldnt quite accept Messi being the main man and never ever played for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Tevez sucks for Argentina. Just look at his record.

Worse than Higuain. Worse than Aguero. And as bad as Palacio.

JamDav1982

Messi to return where? To Tata? Higuains in attack that constantly choke? With midfielders of Biglas, Banegas and Mascheranos who can't create anything and are there to destruct?

Argentina of 90s played better football than Argentina of last 10 years. Messi is basically doing it all himself and there is no point for him to return unless Tata leaves.

Banega and Masch were probably Argentinas best two players in the final the other day.

I think they missed Augusto and Gaitain played better with Messi than Di Maria does as Gaitan realised what he is there to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans