10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Which attackers would you guys like to see alongside messi in russia 2018? Hopefully Di Maria, Aguero, and Higuain are no longer called to play for the nt team

Zidane121

Banned
Which attackers would you guys like to see alongside messi in russia 2018? Hopefully Di Maria, Aguero, and Higuain are no longer called to play for the nt team

Don't be silly, they're not gonna just get rid of everyone just because they lost the final, all 3 will continue with Messi, with some new fresh talent included too.

jamrock

Copa final, your opponent misses there first penalty, you're the best player in the world.

You don't miss yours, I'm sorry you just don't.

This coming from me, who has watched messi before most people even knew who messi was.

But I'm sorry, you just don't miss that.

It's almost has bad as higuain, missing a open goal again for the 3 final if memory serves me right, he is the one that should be retiring it's a disgrace if u ask me.

Zidane121

Banned
Copa final, your opponent misses there first penalty, you're the best player in the world.

You don't miss yours, I'm sorry you just don't.

This coming from me, who has watched messi before most people even knew who messi was.

But I'm sorry, you just don't miss that.

It's almost has bad as higuain, missing a open goal again for the 3 final if memory serves me right, he is the one that should be retiring it's a disgrace if u ask me.

Anyone can miss a penalty, the fact that is hasn't scored in 4 finals is the concerning thing.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
ajkkngueca6x.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's because others have stepped up. Just like for Maradona in 86.

True, especially if were were winning. But if no one else has stepped up I hope he would have become more selfish to score that key goal for us or Argentina to shut up those people who say Messi is less of a big game player these days compared to the past.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
True, especially if were were winning. But if no one else has stepped up I hope he would have become more selfish to score that key goal for us or Argentina to shut up those people who say Messi is less of a big game player these days compared to the past.

He can't drop down deep and create AND score if everyone else are dumb enough to shoot from stupid angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans