10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

There's no scenario in which this is good for Messi or for Barca, except maybe from a purely physical perspective.

xXKonan

CmNGWojWAAAKJH6.jpg

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Messi would be known as a quitter for the rest of his life if he were to retire from the nt.. Not really a good look for him

Not only that's wrong, it's the exact opposite of what will happen.
Messi will get sympathy from everyone, people will finally see that he has to win on his own and love him.

Pablo Escobar

Messi would be known as a quitter for the rest of his life if he were to retire from the nt.. Not really a good look for him

I couldn't care less what Penaldo fans would say, all I know it's perfect for us if he doesn't go to South America for every qualifier and eventually I'll accept if he goes to the World Cup but that's it, more than 2018 he should concentrate 100% on Barca.

Imagine how much better it would've been if he would have left the NT in 2010 or never have played there, would've been much better for us.

Ripsta

Like Paul Scholes? A player who even retired once from Utd, only to come back. His legacy grew even stronger after he quit England, so much that people actually forget it.

Lampard and Gerrard were outperforming him. he got shoehorned out to the left wing, didn't like it, picked up his ball and went home.

Zidane121

Banned
Im not to sure. Winning stuff with Argentina has always been a dream for Messi and a big motivation.
Now, if he quits, he will loose alot of that motivation.
For the club hes already won so much and players have been struggling with motivation for a long time, even Guardiola said he had problems with it.
Sure, he will be more "fresh" but i dont want him to play football bcouse its his job, i want him to play becouse he loves it.
Thats when he plays his best football.

Great post, people dont understand this. Messi needs to come back to the NT.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Like Paul Scholes? A player who even retired once from Utd, only to come back. His legacy grew even stronger after he quit England, so much that people actually forget it.

Lampard and Gerrard were outperforming him. he got shoehorned out to the left wing, didn't like it, picked up his ball and went home.

It's England and the job is easier! Likes of Lampard & Gerrard are over-rated pricks and no way were they gonna do much better than Scholes anyway!!

Not that Argentina has high chance of doing better without Leo.... But it only stands as long as they call the likes of Chokein, Couldn'tScore Aguero and Asshole di Maria! If these choke bastards are thrown away Argentina does have a good chance of doing well and Leo's legacy would be shattered if they actually did

Zidane121

Banned
We'll have to wait till next season to see if he does stay retired from the NT, what effect it will have on his Barca performances. I think it's going to have a negative effect if he doesn't come back. Even Luis Suarez is saying Messi will reconsider and come back to the NT.

[tw]748452989824811008[/tw]

NotInHere

Not only that's wrong, it's the exact opposite of what will happen.
Messi will get sympathy from everyone, people will finally see that he has to win on his own and love him.
come on I know you guys are huge Messi fans, but it wouldn't make sense for Messi to just retire at age 29, he still has 1 more worldcup in him even..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans