10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

Come back my hero , please :( . Can't get over this for past three days . Last thing i want to see is people remembering him as a Quitter and a Tragic hero .

Golazo

If winning a championship is a measure of a player's greatness, well the champions league is a tougher competition than the world cup and copa. We know how messi does in the champions league.

Last edited:

jamrock

Anyone can miss a penalty, the fact that is hasn't scored in 4 finals is the concerning thing.

True, the fact that he missed the penalty kinda put that into more focus for me, I think being messi, when he sees the clock hit like the 70th minute, she should say forget everyone and everything the coach says, I'm going 100% selfish and try to get at least on goal for his team in regular time, like he does for us, if after that the opposing team scores 3, he can at least say I did my part.

F

Flavia

True, the fact that he missed the penalty kinda put that into more focus for me, I think being messi, when he sees the clock hit like the 70th minute, she should say forget everyone and everything the coach says, I'm going 100% selfish and try to get at least on goal for his team in regular time, like he does for us, if after that the opposing team scores 3, he can at least say I did my part.

How? There was only him and aguero attacking, at that point. He tried.

Look what aguero did here, instead of passing back to Messi:

[tw]748202211642060800[/tw]

The game was filled with plays like that.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
How? There was only him and aguero attacking, at that point. He tried.

Look what aguero did here, instead of passing back to Messi:

[tw]748202211642060800[/tw]

The game was filled with plays like that.

Man if I were in Messi's position Aguero might have needed emergency care while I would have gotten a red card

sickstar

messi had 8 goals and 11 assists during the whole copa america matches.
remind me who else made direct contribution more than 19 goals? If im not mistaken the 2nd all time assist should be 7. so it need someone who scored 13 and assist 7 to pass Messi.
Its a century aged tournament. What achievement would be bigger than his? Tqking into account only individual record, he is supreme even with Arg. Team achevement is different, since football is never a one on one game.

it is impolite of me,, thanks for the kind wishes!

Last edited:

SeloBarca

Him quitting the national team is great news. Hope he sticks with his decision.
Im not to sure. Winning stuff with Argentina has always been a dream for Messi and a big motivation.
Now, if he quits, he will loose alot of that motivation.
For the club hes already won so much and players have been struggling with motivation for a long time, even Guardiola said he had problems with it.
Sure, he will be more "fresh" but i dont want him to play football bcouse its his job, i want him to play becouse he loves it.
Thats when he plays his best football.

Galning

Pure speculation based on nothing. That way you can also say Messi will be motivated more because if he doesn't win with Barça he won't win anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans