10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMU ReBorn

what terrible finishing :( . postive thing , Messi winning shoulder barrages like never before, he seems to be working hard on strengthening his muscle's.. Guy can have a terrible game and then produce a goal scoring opportunity from no were

KiX7777

MOTM acording to whoscored. His defensive contribution positively suprised me. His link up with Denis is great and we could see more goals than last season due to that.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
A lot of actions didn't come off for him today, though he did try. Sometimes a bit slow in his reflexes on the ball but even then he pulled out a great assist for Munir. Once things start really clicking with the team I'm sure we'll see more supernatural Messi.

Alik

I don't think it was a good game from him.

Looking less nimble and losing possession more and more often. Finishing was poor too. Assist was good though.

Total-Football

was going to criticize him because frankly he played poorly in the first half .. but he came out alive in that second half .. he gave them 99 problems to solve in the last 45 minutes lol .. there is no answer to the guy when he's in it.

dakt

True, season is still young, but nevertheless he looks really clumsy at times and slow(ish). This season might be the last GOAT season for him.

RMU ReBorn

True, season is still young, but nevertheless he looks really clumsy at times and slow(ish). This season might be the last GOAT season for him.
May be the last goat goal scoring season. He will be in goat mode , in all other attacking aspect dropping deep. People shouldn't be upset about portugeese diva outscoring him anymore..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thought he looked as fast as ever during a couple of runs down that right wing in the 2nd half. Finishing was ice cold and GOAT worthy a couple days ago against the 2nd best GK in the Serie A last season. He has been a bit slow with his finishing at the start of the season in later years, so not really surprised. Especially during that treble season where people said he was past it on here for many months before he absolutely exploded and the rest is part of football history.

dakt

May be the last goat goal scoring season. He will be in goat mode , in all other attacking aspect dropping deep. People shouldn't be upset about portugeese diva outscoring him anymore..

Goal scoring and speed are slowly drifting away and since both are necessary to be in GOAT mode I'm not sure if he could pull couple of more years on that level which is understandable considering his inhuman consistency in the past and age.
That's what retard lol-man cannot understand.

RMU ReBorn

Goal scoring and speed are slowly drifting away and since both are necessary to be in GOAT mode I'm not sure if he could pull couple of more years on that level which is understandable considering his inhuman consistency in the past and age.
That's what retard lol-man cannot understand.

See i understand what you are saying , he will lose his pace for sure, but it's not like he can't be a dribbler that opponents fear at the age of 32 . Take the case of Iniesta whom I don't consider as a better dribbler than Messi but he still can dribble pass player's at this age. I believe we are gonna Witness Messi a true genius in vision and playmaking. I don't wanna see him as a goal poacher after his 30's.

Mitchell1978

One chance he should have finished (made the wrong choice going for the chip with the outside of the foot), but other then that excellent second half, as usuall involved in most of barça's danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans