10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
MaxY, seeing as you are a Real fan, who do you think is the best of the two? :)

Messi,easily. The last time that I considered CR7 to be the best was like 2-3 years ago, when he was a speedy winger who loved to dribble,run,score free kicks and screamers.

NotInHere

But why even keep on saying Cristiano Ronaldo's name in this thread?
The inferiority complex is on him and Madrid fans, while when you have a 100% fit Messi in you squad you don't even care about irrelevant players.
exactly, I don't understand why Barca fans keep bringing up Cristianos name up to this point, there's just no need for it anymore know that Messi is in this current form

Hellsangel

Always refreshing to hear what Gary Lineker has to say about Messi. And the clueless Phil Neville thinks the only goal Messi scored with his right foot was the one against Bayern. :lol:

[youtube]U6uBqxk1FRw[/youtube]

Savage always was a clown but after seeing this I can't possibly take Phil Neville seriousily either. My word..

LordLichtenstein

exactly, I don't understand why Barca fans keep bringing up Cristianos name up to this point, there's just no need for it anymore know that Messi is in this current form
I can only speak for myself. But I don't do it for comparisons sake, because there is no point. Everybody knows Messi is the best, hopefully. :p

The only reason I do it, is to see how far ahead he really is.

Vialli_92

I can only speak for myself. But I don't do it for comparisons sake, because there is no point. Everybody knows Messi is the best, hopefully. :p

The only reason I do it, is to see how far ahead he really is.

Ronaldo is one of the most over rated footballers i have come across. When he's compared to Messi and people call Ronaldo "more complete" i'm just baffled at how people come up with these opinions.

Rahj

interestingly, both savage and neville also think that the pl is the best league in the world, so they are at least consistent in their incompetence. on the other hand, this review made me appreciate lineker even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans