10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

I think Antonella is to blame for his performances. If she would take some responsibility off him and take better care of Thiago and Mateo, he would be able to focus more on football instead of wasting time and energy at home.

Just a thought..what do you guys think?

NeyMesSis

Most Barca Fans don't deserve this GOAT! I'll leave for some days.. cant read this shit after AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL he has done for this club.

D10S:worthy:

CatalinR10

I think Antonella is to blame for his performances. If she would take some responsibility off him and take better care of Thiago and Mateo, he would be able to focus more on football instead of wasting time and energy at home.

+ 1

Chemosh

Messi should stop breastfeeding them.

BarcaGirl

if you can't blame anything else ...blame the woman. Classic!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Messi not performing well ----> Shitstorm

It's a very obvious pattern here in this thread for quite a long time :lol:

For some reason he always sucks when there is some kind of tax problem - seriously, think about it. Previously he and his entourage blamed the media and said it was a witch hunt etc etc etc - but what it comes down to is him and his entourage fucking up, than we as a team have to suffer.

dakt

Most Barca Fans don't deserve this GOAT! I'll leave for some days.. cant read this shit after AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL he has done for this club.

D10S:worthy:

You're right. If he doesn't want to play, he should have it, because he has done so much for us. I mean, Barca did nothing for him. In that context, Iniesta should also consider reducing his efforts too.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Is this some next-level sarcasm I don't get?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I don't think he had such an awful game. But to me it's pretty clear that he isn't carrying Barca this year, just like he didn't carry Barca last season. We are a team. We can win big games with Messi and we can win big games without him, or when he plays badly, or doesn't do something extra-special. It's a good thing for the future.

What? In every big game it was him who stepped up.
We would have lost to the semis if not for him.
This situation now just proves that messi is the sun of this team, the driving force, if he's not playing well no one else is.

I

instinct

There has to be a reason for his bad performances. I'm just trying to figure out why he is so bad. Like I said, it's just a thought that I wanted to share with you guys.

Devils

It's disgusting to see people call Messi 'pathetic'.

Are you fucking kidding me? We're treble winners because of him and we're on solid course for the domestic double because of him. He has been the LEADER in our success.

Barca fans are spoiled beyond comprehension. It's sickening what you read on here.

F

Flavia

The blame for his not so sharp performances is obvious, and I'm surprised no one mentioned: it's the damn 500th goal. It's on his mind, that bicycle kick is proof he wants it to be legendary.

I think it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans